Back to surfing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to surfing...

OK, a bit premature since I have not even seen it yet, but deposit paid, so should be getting it within the next couple of weeks.
    Am buying a 3rd gen again, from mrsurf:-
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...fromZR8QQfviZ1

Hoping that all is OK tomorrow, but will have to wait til I can collect as have to work solid from Tuesday to Friday week so won't be able to get there to collect and can't get the cash this weekend:-( So will have to wait.

Having had a 2nd gen then a 3rd gen up til 2 years ago, looking forward to getting back to surfing.

welcome back Naph.That truck just seems to look wierd somehow with that type of b/bar on it but it suits it,happy surfing again
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
      welcome back Naph.That truck just seems to look wierd somehow with that type of b/bar on it but it suits it,happy surfing again
      I know, and that b/bar will probably be coming off, as I don't like it either

Neil

Comment

welcome back mate lovely looking truck but i would ditch the bullbar as well
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

PAUL mrsurf is a good guy & he wont let you down. His SURFS are in perfect condition.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Good to see another 3rd Gen. Nice looking truck, wish mine had the rear spoiler!
            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
              Good to see another 3rd Gen. Nice looking truck, wish mine had the rear spoiler!
              what for cause you'll only knock it off anyway

Comment

Martin , you know you would only bury it in the mud with the rest of the vehicle .
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  PAUL mrsurf is a good guy & he wont let you down. His SURFS are in perfect condition.
                  That's always good to hear.

I didn't find it much use last time, I had hoped it would help when lining up the torbar on reversing to hitch up, but it didn't seem too well positioned for that.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ace Piker

I didn't find it much use last time, I had hoped it would help when lining up the torbar on reversing to hitch up, but it didn't seem too well positioned for that.

hehe he dont want to use it its the boy racer in him
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm black bull-bar pity i got one coming now black one would suit the lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                        hmmmmmmmmmm black bull-bar pity i got one coming now black one would suit the lol
                        i dont think that will fit your 2nd gen tho

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                          i dont think that will fit your 2nd gen tho
                          your prob right m8 lol

Comment

Working...
                          X