Anyone fancy an interesting project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fancy an interesting project?

The chap reckons less than a couple of hundred notes would get it. Apparently it's a 2.2 diesel, runs fine and is good mechanically. If I had a bit of space, I'd have it, cut away the back end and build a tubular structure. Big up the suspension a bit, 31s and go play!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

If only I had the space......

tools, skill, aptitude.....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

is that the pile of $$$$ from across the road??? looks like it might come with its own tubular chassis.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        is that the pile of $$$$ from across the road??? looks like it might come with its own tubular chassis.
        Thats the one!

I keep looking at it and thinking 'what if...'

Something small and cheap like that kind of appeals to my darker side

Comment

i know what your saying.would have to be trailerd every where though wouldnt it.or do you think it would ever go through an mot again.???
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            i know what your saying.would have to be trailerd every where though wouldnt it.or do you think it would ever go through an mot again.???
            Just a cursory look tells me the bodywork would need a bit of patching up for an MOT, but if he's being honest when he says it's mechanically sound, I dont see why not.

If he'd clear his drive and let me do it up there, I bite his hand off Trouble is, as you know, our road isn't conducive to working on cars!

Comment

Working...
            X