Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok hooked

Right
    seen a 30L TD SSRX 95 m reg metalic blue 46k milage, only marks are a dint in end cap of bumper n/s rear and dealer is going to knock £50 off price and some small cosmetic sratches on paint in a couple of places, taken her out for a test drive and apart from being amazed at the power of the beast was really supprised at how comfy and relaxing it was, now weve eventually come to a figure of 6,700k for the car is this about right, he originaly wanted 6995k, im hooked now.
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly
    Right
    seen a 30L TD SSRX 95 m reg metalic blue 46k milage, only marks are a dint in end cap of bumper n/s rear and dealer is going to knock £50 off price and some small cosmetic sratches on paint in a couple of places, taken her out for a test drive and apart from being amazed at the power of the beast was really supprised at how comfy and relaxing it was, now weve eventually come to a figure of 6,700k for the car is this about right, he originaly wanted 6995k, im hooked now.
    They are fantastic machines to drive,I thought I was hooked when I first saw mine until I took her for a spin,that was when the love affair began.I haven't stopped smiling since.