Check the FLEX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJcGw31gPu0
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Why did a buy a surf when i coulda got one of those
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Cos you may look a bit silly up to your waste in mud, or turning up for srtts, although you cou prob still keep up.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

He was Enjoying himself just the same.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Well I have seen it all now! the dude on the beach prom looked like he was having a blast, lol @ the underchair blue neons! The first guy needs some side jockey wheels so he can go right over on the tilt. Bet them 6 wheeler things cost a fortune.

Comment

All i can say is. Fair blinkin play to em. It just goes to show, just cos they r in wheelchairs, dont mean they cant have fun. I once saw something on extreme sports channel about 2 guys in wheelchairs. They were riding concrete bowls and big skateparks. Dropping in and everything. It was real cool cos if they crashed or got stuck, the kids would just help them out. I thought it was really good anyway.

Comment

Did you see the kid who did the first wheelchair back flip?? do a search on youtube. Its sick! all these people who say they cant work cos they find it too hard should take a look people like this they are an inspiration to us all!
              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
              X