yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 today.... listened to this to cheer meself up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 today.... listened to this to cheer meself up.

First heard this 3 or 4 years ago in Australia, on the radio. The DJ said, "if you are driving, pull over, because this will make you cry with laughter!" so we did. got the cereal out and had breakfast in a layby. by the end, I had milk and museli coming out my nose!

I never tire of hearing it...

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBm5YOM5Xz0

By the way, for those of you who were going to the worcester beer festival with apache, before it got rained off, I was in the grandstand there last night at a mates 40th , and the whole race course is still a mud bath! only things using it were a load of seagulls wading around like they were on morcombe beach. there were also billions (er, well, quite a lot) of mozzies.....
    Last edited by legendgamesmaster; 19 August 2007, 09:43.
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

First thing to make me laugh this wet miserable morning.
    Happy birthday,
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

Sun's out in Malvern - well, the curtains are light anyway. Must get outta bed...

Happy birthday Andy - you aint really 40 are you?!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Great laugh on a soggy day

Welcome to the 'naughty forties'
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Ha ha faf that.

How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

yep, great lines

i like the bit:

how fresh? theres STEAM coming off it!

and

its either from your ass, or a gorrilas

and

smells like you sold you' ass to the devil!

classic.

if you are in the mood, take a listen to the 'front fell off' thread on the forum too, thats funny as hell, that is!

"They DO have minimum crew standards ya' know. how many? well, one I guess."

got the arvo off, Heathers looking after Jenna (20 weeks now, they just get cuter and cuter) and i'm out for a curry and a Xbox sesh, and some beeeeeers.....

and yes, Apache, I AM 40... I assume you were suggesting I dont look it, rather than you thought I was well on the way to 50......

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
              and yes, Apache, I AM 40... I assume you were suggesting I dont look it, rather than you thought I was well on the way to 50......
              You'll never know...

All the best mate!

Did the 'curry and beer' thing last night. I just had a couple of fried egg butties to try to stabilise the sea state 9 going on in my belly before I get on with the bathroom floor tiling

Comment

ooooh......

NOOOOOO!
                do NOT do the floor tiling with a hang over. actually, you will be quite close to the big white telephone, so i guess it wont matter. try not to hurl lung butter on the tiles until AFTER you've grouted them.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
                  NOOOOOO!
                  do NOT do the floor tiling with a hang over. actually, you will be quite close to the big white telephone, so i guess it wont matter. try not to hurl lung butter on the tiles until AFTER you've grouted them.
                  I'm gonna chill for an hour in front of the telly before I start. The fried egg buttys did the trick with the sloshing belly, so thats sorted. Now all I need to do is build up some enthusiasm!

Comment

Happy Birthday - hope you have a great day!
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                    X