scum wins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scum wins again...

the shop next to where i live had 2 local scummers attempt to break in to it this morning at 1.00am, with the alarm linked directly to the cops (i know this for a fact as i am friends with the owners of the shop who live 10 miles away in Guildford) it still took our magnificent constabulary half an hour to turn up.

Then again at 3am i heard banging again and phoned the cops myself, this time they were far more efficient in turning up and only took about 15 minutes, by which time the alarm had scared the fukcwits off.

Now, when i phoned i gave 2 full descriptions (hair clothing ages etc) and had also seen that they'd gone to the flat above the shop ( a local junkie hive). So i watched from where i couldn't be seen by cops nor robbers for over half an hour and the police didn't even bother going to this flat, and just waited for someone to come (again) and board up the doorway to the shop.

They had full clothing, gender, age and hair style descriptions and an address and still not a chuffing thing was done to catch the cnuts. If I wasn't so well known to the people of this estate and didn't have so much family around here who could be harmed by these $$$$3rs (not to mention not being fully mobile at this time) instead of phoning the cops the second time i'd have gone out there and battered the @rseholes with something very large and heavy because thats the justice that is deserved to this scum which never, ever gets served in this country.

It's not just where i live, this anti social/yobbish/hoodie/chav (call it what you like) intimidation and crime is growing up and down Britain, and why the hell don't we have any fecker we can turn to to get help?

Maybe the next time something like this happens around here i'll have the balls/stupidity/motivation (call it what you like) to get out there and sort it myself. I've done it before with my younger brother when his car got broken into, but next time i really want to do some severe damage to these to55ers.

It's now nearly 5am and i'm sitting here waiting for them to try again and i'm so angry with myself and this country's law that i can't sleep.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

If you do decide to "have a go", you could end up dead like that poor sod recently who was trying to stop his car getting vandalised. Or you would probably end up getting nicked for assault!
    This country, it's laws and many of it's policemen & women (sorry to surfing cops) are a joke. The police are far more interested in catching speeding motorist than solving crime.
    I work in TV and recently we had all our cables cut in Taunton. They probably got abou £150 worth of $$$$$ copper but did over £20k worth of damage. CSI Somerset (yes the to$$ers call themselves CSI) phoned me up to say they couldn't be arsed to come as they would'nt get any prints off of rubber or plastic cables!
    Last edited by Ace Piker; 19 August 2007, 07:53.
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

It is unfortunate in these times that law nd order have taken a step backwards, and I think the time is coming when the British public will have to arm themselves, and protect themselves.

The police are only interested if they know they can get a conviction, and will not bother to turn out to a burgler at an empty property, coz they just can't be bothered.

The courts/magistrates/system doesn't help, coz if they do catch the scum then they get let off due to the bleeding hearts liberal social worker types sticking their noses where it don't belong.

As said the time has come for the ciizens of this belegered country to arm themselves and take the law into their own hands, and deal with the scum the only way they understand.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
        If you do decide to "have a go", you could end up dead like that poor sod recently who was trying to stop his car getting vandalised. Or you would probably end up getting nicked for assault!
        This country, it's laws and many of it's policemen & women (sorry to surfing cops) are a joke. The police are far more interested in catching speeding motorist than solving crime.
        I work in TV and recently we had all our cables cut in Taunton. They probably got abou £150 worth of $$$$$ copper but did over £20k worth of damage. CSI Somerset (yes the to$$ers call themselves CSI) phoned me up to say they couldn't be arsed to come as they would'nt get any prints off of rubber or plastic cables!
        was it a O/B job in taunton you was doing if so where the hell was the security hiding? i use to do O/B security working on middlemarch/house of elliott/casualty etc.
        some times it never worth having a go to protect yourself been a few poor sods who have lost their life now i say bring back the cane in school kids today have it to easy n know they can get away with it but if you try to help you get done by the cops hell of a world these days

Comment

There is a boom in thefts of sc rap copper etc at the moment due to high prices! Some 15th century Church bells were stolen during there reconditioning, melted down and turned into £300 sc rap money. These bells are basically priceless!

Ive recently had the b*rsards in my garden looking for things to steal! But as the P.C. mentioned there is almost nothing that you can do to defend your house against them! My buddy was telling me some guy tried to rob a house near xmas, He slipped on ice going down there path, Sued them and was awarded tens of thousands!! What the F**K!!! Im borderline ready to go n hunt these f**kin pikeys an burn there damn wagons! The country has no backbone, the police have to uphold the fact that the country has no balls!

ive spoken with police before and there desperate to kick some a** an get some arrests but them some bullsh!ting human rights a**hole quotes the rules and the theives go free because of something that should in its nature be fantastic! Just these greedy f**ks turn it around and make it one of the worst things we've ever had to deal with!!

I have nothing but respect for the police! They have a tough job and its made even tougher by our b8ll$$$$!ing government.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            was it a O/B job in taunton you was doing if so where the hell was the security hiding? i use to do O/B security working on middlemarch/house of elliott/casualty etc.
            some times it never worth having a go to protect yourself been a few poor sods who have lost their life now i say bring back the cane in school kids today have it to easy n know they can get away with it but if you try to help you get done by the cops hell of a world these days
            Yeah it was an OB, but we pre-rig grounds before the OB's turn up, as it takes longer to cable rig than it does to tech rig. Sometimes we are at certain grounds 3 or 4 times a month, so leave the cable rigs in. Have never needed overnight security for cables before!
            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
              Yeah it was an OB, but we pre-rig grounds before the OB's turn up, as it takes longer to cable rig than it does to tech rig. Sometimes we are at certain grounds 3 or 4 times a month, so leave the cable rigs in. Have never needed overnight security for cables before!

yeah very true m8 never seen you guys having probs like that before only on the O/B's itself

Comment

Working...
              X