Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do??????

Hi Guys,

Selling my surf in autotrader and got a call from someone about the car on thursday who said they wanted to see the car, but couldn't do it until today, which was great for me as i was working nights.

Today, i checked what time he could come and view the car and he wanted me to take the car to him, I advised that i could not do this, and he said he couldn't come to me as he had not transport.

I then offered to collect him from the local train station, but he was not able to do this?

What do you think???????

surely if your going to buy a car up for £3,750 o.n.o., you would either plan a lift or afford the train fare?

Tell him to go forth and multiply.If he can't get to you then why should you go to him to sell your truck.If he wants it that bad then he will travel.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanks, that what i was thinking.

G

Comment

or tell him to paypal enough money to cover the fuel cost

Comment

no computer, apparently

Comment

How far away was he? If it's over 25 mile then no way would I take my vehicle to someone else. Why should you bear the cost of fuel etc just so he can try and knock you down on price? I only did that once and it was about 15 mile away, the thing is that if you travel you're on his patch and all he's got to do is walk away indoors and you have to travel home. Tell him to get stuffed!
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by gg_online
              no computer, apparently
              well hes certainly got an excuse for everything aint he

Comment

When i sold my 1st surf i got a call after a couple of days in autotrader by some guy in bristol, which is bout 1hr 30mins drive from me, he asked if he could come down that night to view!! I said the next day would be better, i picked him up from the train station an he gave me about £8000 while he drove in in case anything happend i could take the money! He gave me a lil short of asking price!

Thats how it should go!!

none of this.. bring it to me now crud!

Comment

DAM RIGHT SOD OFF YOU PRAT I think I'll phone Mazda and ask em to bring me round the newest model to test drive and see if i like it then try Ford then Toyota etc

What a wker
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

he might have a couple of burly mates waiting for ya if you take it to him if he wants it that bad he would come to you

Comment

So, no transport, no computer, no sense - hmmmm NO MONEY!!

Tell him you'll meet him a few miles down the road, and just don't show up!!
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Trust no-one ya don't know, it stinks & if he wanted it that bad he'd find a way to get there .....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just wont see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

off is the second word!
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

Working...
                          X