X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Varne now ?

Seen this ?

How can it be, Shane would need his sense of humour aputating
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev
    Seen this ?

How can it be, Shane would need his sense of humour aputating
    i'm sure you mean amputating trev!!!!!

as a great warne and hampshire fan i can't see why they're looking for more overseas talent.,

they should be bringing through the youngsters.

suppose i'm biased as my nephew RYAN BELL is a spinner under the tuition of hampshire coaches and ultimately shane warne. BTW warney is very, very good with the young hampshire talent (no pun intended) and is very supportive of the local clubs who supply hampshire with the potential future greats.

shane warne is the greatest bowler of all time and even though murali will pass his test wicket takings, his (murali and also malingas) technique isn't right and shouldn't count...
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Sod that Cricket isn worst than foot ball ..............and still no ENGINE
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        i'm sure you mean amputating trev!!!!!

Yep, cheers for pointing it out

as a great warne and hampshire fan i can't see why they're looking for more overseas talent.,

they should be bringing through the youngsters.

suppose i'm biased as my nephew RYAN BELL is a spinner under the tuition of hampshire coaches and ultimately shane warne. BTW warney is very, very good with the young hampshire talent (no pun intended) and is very supportive of the local clubs who supply hampshire with the potential future greats.

shane warne is the greatest bowler of all time and even though murali will pass his test wicket takings, his (murali and also malingas) technique isn't right and shouldn't count...
        I don't doubt shane's talent, he is a magician with the ball, but to make him a hun ????????

Hell we should eat humble pie and give him a passport - hmm could we then get him to play for us ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Shhhh... I'm listening to my paint drying...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            I don't doubt shane's talent, he is a magician with the ball, but to make him a hun ????????

Hell we should eat humble pie and give him a passport - hmm could we then get him to play for us ?
            actually trev, he does now qualify to play for the engilsh side jhaving living here for 6 years (which i'm sure's the legal requirement).

but fair play to the guy he's a true patriot and would never jump boat!

Comment

OH AND F**K YOU BUDDY!

nice to be abused again aint it?

Comment

Tick .......tick........tick....... ..No engine

Oh are you driving on ladies day
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Tick .......tick........tick....... ..No engine

Oh are you driving on ladies day
                  ladies day....i been away for an age....WTF you talking about.....BTW another 2 weeks before i an drive at all apparently....looks like i'll not be doing my big tour of the usa next year after all....

Comment

Working...
                  X