bl**dy pikeys again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bl**dy pikeys again!!

As some of you may know a little while ago i had some Alloys stolen outta my backgarden! Well today, doorbell rings i get up, open door!

no one there ! just a transit pickup... close the door, walk back into my house and theres some f**kin pikey walking around my back garden! i run up an punch by back door causing him to run like hell. Called the police, They came and took a detailed statement. The officer pretty much told me who did it but they cant be 100% sure on it! but whatever, if my statement helps somet then great!

i just hate pikeys! damn scum. Copper prices are sky high at the moment. at City plumbing we were all talking an loads of people have had there stuff stolen recently!

Sucks!!

A few years back I was living in Kingston Upon Thames with a few friends when at uni. We spotted some pikey/chav kids in the back garden looking at the varied motorbike parts my housemate left there. They soon scarpered when we stood at the window with an air rifle pointing at them
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
      A few years back I was living in Kingston Upon Thames with a few friends when at uni. We spotted some pikey/chav kids in the back garden looking at the varied motorbike parts my housemate left there. They soon scarpered when we stood at the window with an air rifle pointing at them
      Wouldn't point an air rifle at anyone these days mate, extremely large chance of an armed support squad turning up!
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
        Wouldn't point an air rifle at anyone these days mate, extremely large chance of an armed support squad turning up!
        Well if we didn't, then we'd have had to walk all the way down the stairs, through the kitchen, across the back garden. It seemed too much effort just to tell a couple of chavs to get lost, when pointing an air rifle at them was more affective.
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

A big bad dog would do the trick
          www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

oh yeah we love big bad dogs one of my staffys took a chunk out of someone trying to nick my motorbike one night, bless him he earned his keep that night, even if they did drop my bike and scuff it some.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
              oh yeah we love big bad dogs one of my staffys took a chunk out of someone trying to nick my motorbike one night, bless him he earned his keep that night, even if they did drop my bike and scuff it some.
              brilliant well worth a sir...........loin
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
              X