No announcement yet.

billy liar got caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah... that narrows where it is down a bit then!

Thats the only reason I'm going back next weekend... find me old plate
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Oh yeah... that narrows where it is down a bit then!

Thats the only reason I'm going back next weekend... find me old plate
      look behind i propably ran over it and didnt notice.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well I have never spent so long in front of the computer I think that the power of the internet bringing the world together is unbelievable.

Look out car thieving scum bags and dodgy dealers I think there should be a car club watch were we can all post information on dodgy dealers around the globe. It will have much more effect than someone geting a slap on the wrist in court and carrying on with their scamming.

What a plonker.

Magic stuff
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

I agree sounds like a good idea one big forum to post details of bumped motors and a wall of shame to expose the cretins tryin to take our hard earned cash or our cars infact i will start it
          HALFORDS $$$$$$ robbin barstewards

Comment

Originally posted by llcool dave
            I agree sounds like a good idea one big forum to post details of bumped motors and a wall of shame to expose the cretins tryin to take our hard earned cash or our cars infact i will start it
            you forgot Ken Livingstone
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by llcool dave
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                you forgot Ken Livingstone
                you know deep in your heart trev that "ken" is really a reasonable man............ i mean who else do you know charges a bleedin fortune to drive in london yet spends about 300 quid of taxpayers money a week on taxis, cmon the blokes a hero
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                  you know deep in your heart trev that "ken" is really a reasonable man............ i mean who else do you know charges a bleedin fortune to drive in london yet spends about 300 quid of taxpayers money a week on taxis, cmon the blokes a hero
                  WHO taught you to spell ???

It's zero NOT hero - go to the back of the class boy and start doing 1,000 lines "I must learn not to credit cretins with any credibility"
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                    WHO taught you to spell ???

It's zero NOT hero - go to the back of the class boy and start doing 1,000 lines "I must learn not to credit cretins with any credibility"
                    mercy me sometimes i feel like im married twice!!!

any hows, i must learn not to credit anti semetic cretins with any credibility whilst splitting my infinitives
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Reminds me of that multi page set to on the aus site a while back
                      No 2 on the cretins wall of shame is the couriers who've lost my f**kin wheel carrier,
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                      X