Are YOU the only gay in the village????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirlster
    Thats good at least I can sneak off to have a lovely shower.
    Thats cheating
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      I was told mark and i were worst than a couple of bullfrogs on the first run to the hills
      I thought my mate Keith took the heat for the snoring. Ahhh, the benefits of sleeping in the truck
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        I thought my mate Keith took the heat for the snoring. Ahhh, the benefits of sleeping in the truck
        Dont you remember the walls shaking when we stayed at yours

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Thats cheating
          Only a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by shirlster
            Dont you remember the walls shaking when we stayed at yours
            I'm almost deaf in one ear, so if I lie on my other side, WW3 could be going off and I wouldn't know until the 10 o'clock news!

Comment

Wales sounds fun when is it I cant see a date anywhere what we talking all weekend then ? Be nice to not hurt the truck for once could take my boy along too.

Comment

OH YEA TYPICAL OF YOU LOT TO TALK ABOUT ME WHEN IM NOT AROUND TO DEFEND MYSELF.shirl your sleeping on the couch for the rest of the week now. as for the rest of you its not the snoring you wanna be worried about,just make sure theres no naked flames near the tent at night.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                  OH YEA TYPICAL OF YOU LOT TO TALK ABOUT ME WHEN IM NOT AROUND TO DEFEND MYSELF.shirl your sleeping on the couch for the rest of the week now. as for the rest of you its not the snoring you wanna be worried about,just make sure theres no naked flames near the tent at night.
                  just think of it as an emergency flare mate
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
                    Wales sounds fun when is it I cant see a date anywhere what we talking all weekend then ? Be nice to not hurt the truck for once could take my boy along too.
                    Next weekend. 25th / 26th. The plan is to head for Llandovery, set up camp and head of to Strata Florida late morning. We'll spend the day doing that route there and back, then back to camp for pub meal or whatever. Sunday we'll do Sarn Helen, and toddle off home whenever we're ready.

Comment

Next weekend. 25th / 26th. The plan is to head for Llandovery, set up camp and head of to Strata Florida late morning. We'll spend the day doing that route there and back, then back to camp for pub meal or whatever. Sunday we'll do Sarn Helen, and toddle off home whenever we're ready.
                      any more thoughts on a winter one yet sir?
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                        any more thoughts on a winter one yet sir?
                        No, other than 'we'll do one'

Comment

No, other than 'we'll do one'
                          FAN BLINKIN TASTIC

im going im going im going !!!!!!
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Bugger bugger bugger everything is happening on that weekend I had to give up RTTS and now I gotta miss this too! Damn wife damn silly time to have a birthday grr! I will be seen in Bournemouth pubs and clubs in a gimp suit that weekend coz wifey wants a fetish themed party for her birthday!

Comment

Bugger bugger bugger everything is happening on that weekend I had to give up RTTS and now I gotta miss this too! Damn wife damn silly time to have a birthday grr! I will be seen in Bournemouth pubs and clubs in a gimp suit that weekend coz wifey wants a fetish themed party for her birthday!
                              just wait till winter dude THAT will be grand!!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well if she (or you, we do to sz12!) want some kinky boots, check Vicki's stuff out

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZv...QfsooZ1QQrdZ0?

Comment

Working...
                                X