Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    as in gigabyte, or
    Yup. You have two gigabytes of RAM. So, you should be fine for Vista, memory wise. (Theoretically).

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      as in gigabyte, or
      Tb is better 2gig is 2048 Mb of Memory
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Marky.. I thought this was very apt... enjoy

'A 'WARNING' to ALL CONTRACTORS given the recent economic climate.... There has been a spate of incidents where honest hard working contractors* have been seduced into taking Permanent positons by slipping a drug into their drinks.

The "Rate Rape" drug, as it's come to be known, is a particularly powerful narcotic, with extreme halucinagenic properties, instilling a feeling of total sensory shutdown in the face of impending poverty.

The concoction - real name "Permicillin" is usually administered by a Senior Permie Manager in a cup of tea /coffee. Beware of

any drinks offered by permies. It may be a trap!!! The drug is tasteless and odourless, and the unsuspecting jobber may only be aware of it several hours after the first ingestion.

Short term symptoms to look out for are :
        * immediate loss of appetite for Steak/Lobster/Champagne,
        * the need to do no more than an 8 hr day,
        * the almost overwhelming need to do the current contract for half of the going rate "Just for the love of the Company".

Long term symptoms to look out for are:
        * the selling of all luxury toys - motorbikes, sportscars, private jets, yachts, etc.
        * downsizing of loans, mortgages, etc
        * becoming known as a "team player",
        * always having "something on", whenever there is a rush job needing to be done
        * becoming an expert at having meetings to decide what meetings are required.

This is an extremely vicious crime and we must all be vigilant to stamp it out.
        The only known cure is to immediately down 3 bottles of Moet, then take a ride in a Ferrari and put in two 18 hr days, back to back, followed by a jobbers shopping weekend in New York, flying out Friday night, returning Monday 5.30am then in to work for 7.00am of the same morning.
        -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
          Marky.. I thought this was very apt... enjoy

'A 'WARNING' to ALL CONTRACTORS given the recent economic climate.... There has been a spate of incidents where honest hard working contractors* have been seduced into taking Permanent positons by slipping a drug into their drinks.

The "Rate Rape" drug, as it's come to be known, is a particularly powerful narcotic, with extreme halucinagenic properties, instilling a feeling of total sensory shutdown in the face of impending poverty.

The concoction - real name "Permicillin" is usually administered by a Senior Permie Manager in a cup of tea /coffee. Beware of

any drinks offered by permies. It may be a trap!!! The drug is tasteless and odourless, and the unsuspecting jobber may only be aware of it several hours after the first ingestion.

Short term symptoms to look out for are :
          * immediate loss of appetite for Steak/Lobster/Champagne,
          * the need to do no more than an 8 hr day,
          * the almost overwhelming need to do the current contract for half of the going rate "Just for the love of the Company".

Long term symptoms to look out for are:
          * the selling of all luxury toys - motorbikes, sportscars, private jets, yachts, etc.
          * downsizing of loans, mortgages, etc
          * becoming known as a "team player",
          * always having "something on", whenever there is a rush job needing to be done
          * becoming an expert at having meetings to decide what meetings are required.

This is an extremely vicious crime and we must all be vigilant to stamp it out.
          The only known cure is to immediately down 3 bottles of Moet, then take a ride in a Ferrari and put in two 18 hr days, back to back, followed by a jobbers shopping weekend in New York, flying out Friday night, returning Monday 5.30am then in to work for 7.00am of the same morning.
          Your not wrong there. I earnt a measly £35 yesterday as i was with another guy learning there Procedures. Ive done one Job today £25 + £35 .
          That aint gonna pay the Mortgage
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

There are too many people coming into the market who have done a course at home and think they know about IT. This has then caused the people who do know what they are talking about to be pushed out or pushed into lower pay.. I got out 4 years ago and never looked back.
            -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
              There are too many people coming into the market who have done a course at home and think they know about IT. This has then caused the people who do know what they are talking about to be pushed out or pushed into lower pay.. I got out 4 years ago and never looked back.
              Ive tried getting out but theres nothing out there
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
              X