Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts

Hello,
    I've just joined after getting my first Surf about a month ago.
    Just wondering if anyone on here could tell me of anywhere good to get some parts? Nothing really special just some trivial bits.
    Generally local independant places seem to be the best but I was wondering if anyone knew of any kind of chain or usfull online store?

Cheers!

welcome, you can buy online here

http://www.milneroffroad.com/surf.htm

Comment

Hi Dolph

Try www.milneroffroad.com they will send you a small catalogue covering the parts they do for surfs. I've dealt with them for other 4x4's and they have always been very helpful.

Another one I just came across is www.caldermotor.co.uk, they reckon they can get any part for any import - UK or Japan sourced. I've never tried them or spoken to them, so I can't comment on how good/bad they are - may be worth trying them.

Also check out the parts for sale/wanted section on the forum - there is always good information there.

Redneck

Comment

Cheers both of you.

I just want to avoid having to go to a main stealer!

Comment

Originally posted by Dolph
          Cheers both of you.

I just want to avoid having to go to a main stealer!
          Don't forget to try a main dealer, cause run of the mill stuff, oil filter fuel filter etc is surprisngly not that dear from some of them.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

also try Roughtrax, I've had two orders from them now, and they been prompt delivery and excellent service and advice from the sales team.Can't fault them at all,.......................yet

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
              also try Roughtrax, I've had two orders from them now, and they been prompt delivery and excellent service and advice from the sales team.Can't fault them at all,.......................yet
              Yep Barry at Roughtrax www.toyotahilux.com is a good bloke and you can download his parts list as well.

sumo.

# Oh yeah and welcome to the world of surfizum. An izum is better than an ology.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
              X