how high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how high

if i have 3" inch lc rear springs plus 2" inch body lift(with appropriate front end raising via torsion bars and ball joint spacers) and 33" tyres over current 31"'s, giving me theoretical 7" lift, by the time it "settles" what amount of lift can i realistically expect?

im asking because two specific tracks to two new sites i am going to attend have VERY low branches, that i cant cut down with the trusty chainsaw. i think at one stage i have 6.2" of clearance,sounds like i may have to either deflate the tyres or get the spade out and dig the track
    Last edited by gwh200; 16 August 2007, 14:01. Reason: forgetfullness
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200
    if i have 3" inch lc rear springs plus 2" inch body lift(with appropriate front end raising via torsion bars and ball joint spacers) and 33" tyres over current 31"'s, giving me theoretical 7" lift, by the time it "settles" what amount of lift can i realistically expect?

im asking because two specific tracks to two new sites i am going to attend have VERY low branches, that i cant cut down with the trusty chainsaw. i think at one stage i have 6.2" of clearance,sounds like i may have to either deflate the tyres or get the spade out and dig the track
    i got the same lift as you are getting and my truck stands at roughly 74-75" to the top of the spoiler
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200

Its only 6" mate, the 33's give an inch of lift over 31's. The lift wont sag that much! a few MM but thats all.

Comment

jst stick a few bags of sand in the boot
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X