No announcement yet.

welding prat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ya at least gotta new Trailer !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just wont see em Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1

Roasted the knacker sack one years ago so definatley no nylons

Wear stockings instead of tights then, there is room for the splatter to move and you wont roast your knacker sack
      -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Never mind it'll look good when it turns brown, those splatters do make ya jump about dont they, on top of ya head a favorite, once had a molten bit of copper from a arc rod brazing thing go in me shoe lace hole and about 1/8th inch into the top of me foot, jesus! created a whole new dance
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Never mind it'll look good when it turns brown, those splatters do make ya jump about dont they, on top of ya head a favorite, once had a molten bit of copper from a arc rod brazing thing go in me shoe lace hole and about 1/8th inch into the top of me foot, jesus! created a whole new dance

Opps pardon me! never leave the room in the middle of posting
          Last edited by POPEYE; 16 August 2007, 07:59.
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Day 3 and still burning I wish I could turn the clock back, man those poor souls who get 80% burns 1st and 2nd degree burns how do they survive my heart goes out to em even more now.

It was bad enough when I got a bit of molten weld splatter in my ear years ago when wearing the goggles instead of a full mask lying under a car.

Thanks for cheering me up got half way through the new Harry potter book when I gave up trying to sleep last night.
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Wear one of these next time http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Borat-Bodython...QQcmdZViewItem
              and get an all over tan
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

What sites are you looking at

If they were 1/4 of the price I'd buy half a dozen and give em to folk for daft xmas pressies.
                www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Working...
                X