Pro comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro comp

Hey all where can i get my grubby mits on some pro comp 9000's as fitted to the Surfenstien monster? I can find anythign on goOgle

www.explorerprocomp.co.uk try these.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Tony sells them . I got mine from Stuart at www.gearedtogo.co.uk . Mention the forum for a discount .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

cheers dude i looked on that site too i missed that bit lol, I presume they are the 9000 ES ones £36 a pop not to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
          cheers dude i looked on that site too i missed that bit lol, I presume they are the 9000 ES ones £36 a pop not to bad.
          If your talking about the site I posted yes they are es9000 at £36 each I just bought a set of +4" they are all the same price whatever size you buy.
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Hey all where can i get my grubby mits on some pro comp 9000's as fitted to the Surfenstien monster? I can find anythign on goOgle

So i take it your going for the lift then.You won't regret it i haven't and it makes the truck look so much better.I got my es3000's thru Tonyn
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

theres so much choice which do you think is best value lift for money?

Comment

theres so much choice which do you think is best value lift for money?
                i would go for the landcruiser springs which will give you a min of 3" instant lift and a 2" bodylift.I have fitted 1.5" ball joint spacers on the front and cranked the torsion bars 1.5" to give the 5" lift on the front.I think i worked it out to about £500 to £600 now for a total 5" lift but i still got to get some 33" or 35" tyres to go on yet also.If you want a full list of parts and prices let me know
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Tony normally has the procomp ones in stock .......He is also doing the TJM ones (more expencive but better quallity)
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                  X