No announcement yet.

Drumclog Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually going to rip a nother which is better quality, we'll see how it goes.
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

A better quality of video

There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

That's much better don't know how you manage it.
        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

The first one was a 28 meg copy of your video, so reduced from 650 meg to 28, the second one was 90 meg, plus smoothing the video, so much better. I am however limited to 100 meg videos

its also converted again. You copy is .vob ( a dvd) so I converted to avi and then when I upload it, its converted by the hosting company to .flv

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
            The first one was a 28 meg copy of your video, so reduced from 650 meg to 28, the second one was 90 meg, plus smoothing the video, so much better. I am however limited to 100 meg videos

its also converted again. You copy is .vob ( a dvd) so I converted to avi and then when I upload it, its converted by the hosting company to .flv
            Oh god I missed out when it came to computer brains photos I can cope with and the programme I use you drop the pictures into a film strip and just move them to get motion and composition i can even put on the odd bit of script but couldn't tell you what sort of things make it work.

I have 3 different discs, if I put in the wrong one it tells me but if I ever try to go online other than shopping for tools etc i get lost.

Your explination may as well have been written by a pigmy speaking from the tribe of giglity grot. Sorry mate I'm admit it I am a total computer numpty.

took me years to work out the forum thing and that was all thanks to my 12 year old daughter.

I do know that you must have spent a long time on it so thanks again and here's to September without side steps.
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Just remembered. I got the pics that Stumpy took over the weekend. He was gonna post them up but he couldn't get signed on. I'll post them soon
              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Sadly I don't have any pictures of Denise in her cut off jeans, unhitching the land rover. I'm quite annoyed my camer a packed in when it did.

Comment

Here some more pics,a slide show on each picture if you click on it.

www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

That would explain why even after washing the truck twice, it's still dirty - great photo though.

Comment

Working...
                    X