4 foot puddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 foot puddle

I received the shock of my life today. After returning to work after a long weekend, myself and a couple of colleagues were larking around in puddles on site. Clad in waterproofs from head to toe, my mate (or so called) jumped in a puddle right next to me and gave me a $$$$$$ good soaking. So revenge was to be sweet, we all know that one puddle in particular was a little deeper than all the others, so off we went. What i didn't realise was this, as i had been off for the weekend, all the others were working or so i thought, what they did was bring one of the earth movers up from the lower site and dig 2 x 1 tonne bucket fulls of earth out of the hole and top it up with water from the mixer hose. Bet you can't guess what happened next?..........

Yep, wearing a big grin as i jumped and looked left at my mate, his grin was even bigger...............Oh ssh1t me thinks and wallop, like something off YBF, covered from top to toe in mud. What a fun bunch of lads i work with eh!
    It's fatal to take a day off as you never know what your coming back to, only that it will be at ones own expense. Well that just leaves me to plan the next prank for some poor unsuspecting victim...
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

lol = I have seen exactly that on YBF before!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

lol did you learn your lesson lol heres 2 for you to think about
      1 if you got false teeth n you have someone who always take a bite outta your roll put your false teeth in middle of the roll n cling film it n leave it on table while you go either to the loo or to get something beleive me it works i use to do it to a m8's salad roll till he did it to me lol.

2 if you or someone you know got a tarantula wait till it shreds its skin then take the skin n put it your sandwich box n ask if anyone wants another sandwich n pass them the box n watch their faces youll die laughing.
      theres 2 that work well for you

Comment

haha! bet that was funny to watch. like vicar of dibley
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Shame it wasn't caught on Camera !!!!
          Worth £200 on UBF......

There's always a Payback .... Ya wouldn't know when to expect it !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
            lol did you learn your lesson lol heres 2 for you to think about
            1 if you got false teeth n you have someone who always take a bite outta your roll put your false teeth in middle of the roll n cling film it n leave it on table while you go either to the loo or to get something beleive me it works i use to do it to a m8's salad roll till he did it to me lol.

2 if you or someone you know got a tarantula wait till it shreds its skin then take the skin n put it your sandwich box n ask if anyone wants another sandwich n pass them the box n watch their faces youll die laughing.
            theres 2 that work well for you
            You dont catch many with those nowadays, I mean with all those people around now who have false teeth and loads of Tarantulas, everybody kind of expects it now

But for those of you who work in places where theres lots of computers try this

Go to Word autocorrect function,on your col-workers computer pick a word that your co-worker will use commonly and substitute for something silly. example if they write a lot of letters starting Dear sir/madam substitute sir for tw*t and madam for bit*h. The possibilites are endless. The only risk is that it gets out of control, goes unnoticed, and a letter goes out. Result --- bad.
            Last edited by Bogus; 15 August 2007, 12:36. Reason: spelling
            Сви можемо

Comment

We used to have a guy at work that loved cream cheese sandwhiches and if someone bought them in for lunch the he used to swap them for his own if he had something differant,after a few times we got a bit fed up with it so we decided to get a tub of filler and take the filling out of the sandwiches and put in the filler.The look on the guys face when he bit into it and we waited for him to chew and swallow before telling him what we done.He never swapped peoples food again
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Keep em comin, your giving me ideas..
                http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X