Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello .

Not been on for a while, just been doing stuff: Working (I changed jobs and they make me do stuff ???), helping Sanchetta move (not in with me, thank god), going out, staying in, reading, going to hospital (had a kidney stone - yes, it does hurt. A lot) all that fun stuff.

I am ashamed to say that my venerable vehicle will probably be retiring in a few weeks time too. Several fortunes later, it's all fixed up and running beautifully so what could be more sensible than selling it? It's time to buy a place to live and, seeing as a 1 bed flat round here is 200k, I'm going to need every penny I can lay my hands on.

Once the summer outings are finished I will be back on my trusty bike and someone else will be driving around in a now-functioning petrol surf (anyone interested, let me know and I will pay the advertising fee to the forum. Otherwise, just wait and I will advertise it).

Anyway, I hope you're all well and merrily surfing around.

Originally posted by Sancho
    Just thought I'd pop in and say hello .

Not been on for a while, just been doing stuff: Working (I changed jobs and they make me do stuff ???), helping Sanchetta move (not in with me, thank god), going out, staying in, reading, going to hospital (had a kidney stone - yes, it does hurt. A lot) all that fun stuff.
    Hey Sanch -where you been???? Switzerland or somewhere?

Ahh, the joy of kidney stones - I've been hospitalised three times with the little bugg4s. And yes, painful in the extreme.

The last visit was tempered by the beautiful (female) Asian doctor donning the latex glove + the gel to do the insertion to make sure it wasn't appendix trouble. My comment - 'But we've only just met each other.............'
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
      Hey Sanch -where you been???? Switzerland or somewhere?

Ahh, the joy of kidney stones - I've been hospitalised three times with the little bugg4s. And yes, painful in the extreme.

The last visit was tempered by the beautiful (female) Asian doctor donning the latex glove + the gel to do the insertion to make sure it wasn't appendix trouble. My comment - 'But we've only just met each other.............'
      did she laugh?
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        did she laugh?
        No - enigmatic smile though.

My girlfriend was mortified - she though I was dying and I was joking with the doc. DOH
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
        X