Found !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by max6674
    Never mind, I have it back, it safe for now and I will make sure its not taken again.. shotgun wired up behind the dash is a good start... he he
    Nice.........just make sure you remember to disable it when YOU get in....
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
      Never mind, I have it back, it safe for now and I will make sure its not taken again.. shotgun wired up behind the dash is a good start... he he
      Something on here should do the trick as a warn away zone http://www.outdoorsman.co.uk/index1.html , maybe the drop gun or alarm mine, just don't forget to deactivate it when you get in, the stun grenades are fairly effective too
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Glad ya got ya Truck back Max (not a an unpaid Bloudhound are ya ?)
        as the Cops wern't much help !!!!
        No respect from the Cops and they wonder why they get none back ....
        Shame these Robbin uckers got no respect for anyfink either & the state they left it in confirms it ....
        Bout time somebody showed em they oughtta have some respect and somebody's gotta soon !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Just hope they don't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          Something on here should do the trick as a warn away zone http://www.outdoorsman.co.uk/index1.html , maybe the drop gun or alarm mine, just don't forget to deactivate it when you get in, the stun grenades are fairly effective too

Drop gun is sounding good to me.. only no blanks I will use the real deal... and I just happened to buy 1000 shot gun cartirdges last week
          -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
            Glad ya got ya Truck back Max (not a an unpaid Bloudhound are ya ?)
            as the Cops wern't much help !!!!
            No respect from the Cops and they wonder why they get none back ....
            Shame these Robbin uckers got no respect for anyfink either & the state they left it in confirms it ....
            Bout time somebody showed em they oughtta have some respect and somebody's gotta soon !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Just hope they don't see it Comin !!!!

I dont think the police will come back with anything.. it will get put in the filing system called "waste paper" within a few weeks and left at that....
            -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Anyone remember Tony Martin ? He is the farmer who shot and killed 1 pikey and only injured the other . He lives up the road from us and the farmer across the road knows him very well . He told us that Tony Martin had gathered DNA evidence from previous burgarys but Police did nothing with it until HE was knicked for murder ! Everyone round here says no one would have known anything about the murdered pikey if he had managed to kill both . Bodys disappaer with ease in 47 acre field.
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Glad you got the truck back. No offense to the police on here, but it looks like the police around your area couldn't catch a cold. If the truck was on 15 miles away, would have thought one of them would have spotted it. And then not bothering to look for some evidence of who nicked it isn't good. For those looking to increase their truck's security there's some good ideas here.
                http://www.stickdeath.com/2004auto.html
                http://www.stickdeath.com/2003auto.html
                http://www.stickdeath.com/2002auto.html
                warning contains bad language, violence and loud music
                Last edited by captain_chaos; 31 July 2007, 10:18.
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Tip for getting police etc to respond to any crime, advise them that TV cameras from Police, Camera Action or someother similar programme are nearby, that always gets van loads of them around..no matter how minor the crime

Had same situation when I came home one day to find someone had reversed into my car. told police that it was parked opposite my neighbours and that there was black paint on my car and her black car now had a big dint in bumper and slilver paint from my car. Policeman asked if i had seen anyone do it-like i'd be ringing the police if i had. Told him no. He said unless i could identify who had done it they couldnt investigate- maybe i have the wrong end of the stick but i thought that was what they were supposed to do!

Always loads off them around with their community liaison van near the school when there are young mums to be chatted up.

Liek mentioned earlier they get no respect nowdays because they dont know how to earn respect

Comment

got your gun ready rick?
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                    X