Thanks guy's for fantastic time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guy's for fantastic time

To all the crew who made Drumclog this weekend and helped me loose the shiney status thanks folks Sorry I couldn't have got there earlier but definatley made up for it on the night run.

I have uploaded some pictures. trying to keep reg numbers off best I could.

I will put them to DVD and music so if you want a copy give me you'r email address and I'll post you one out cheers JB

Magic
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Some Awesome shots there mate! Looks like you had a good time!

Scotty better get a "learn how to use fibreglass" Book!

Comment

Alright John. Good to see you made it home ok. Hope your trucks still in one piece. You and your Surf done well,especialy with the road tyres on.

Glad you had a good weekend,especially the night drive Excellent pics by the way.

See Dougie's a dab hand at the off roadin' as well.
      A great weekend was had by all. Great bunch of people and banter on Saturday night/Sunday morning was first class. Wish i could have stayed a wee bit longer on Sunday.

Theres always next time
      Last edited by smiffy; 30 July 2007, 19:50.
      www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

I am afraid there has to be a next time and a next and a next.

If I'd have realised where the place was I'd have been there everytime I was in Ayrshire visiting.

September sounds good.

Cheers John

Ps side steps make $$$$ rock sliders

Comment

cool pics , maybe one day not to soon mine may see some mud

Comment

good to hear you and young dougie enjoyed yourselves.

its a shame i couldnt come with you lot on sunday, had such a good day on sat, untill thing started going pete tong. but hea ho, the hoegaarden softend the blow.

see you next time

cheers scotty

Comment

Looks like you lot had a great time right enuf but I had a fishing weekend when Girvan turned into Furnace AKA Inveraray, a long story but great company / fishing / swally.

Hopefully see you lot in September as long as it aint a shooting weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                Looks like you lot had a great time right enuf but I had a fishing weekend when Girvan turned into Furnace AKA Inveraray, a long story but great company / fishing / swally.

Hopefully see you lot in September as long as it aint a shooting weekend.
                Fishings good, shootings good, but a meet at Drumclogs even better.

Ye can fish and shoot all year well seasons pemitting.

Hope you get the over heating sorted for September get the thing pressure and gas tested for peace of mind and if the engines gone I can't think of a better way to spend £1,250 squid on a new one fitted with a 24 k guarantee.

Fingers crossed that ye don't need to and that ye make it in September.

I'm going to have my side steps off by then !

Comment

Working...
                X