Does anyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people are just cnts sometimes.
    we should all go round, right at the time they are always outside.
    ok you all live there but consideration and respect - wheres that gone?
    my mums disabled and when we moved into our house about 8 years ago there was an allocated bay that the council had done for the person who used to live in the house we just moved in to. well the next door neighbor ripped the sign off and chucked it cos he couldnt see anything wrong with my mum. then when we were on holiday they had their back garden done, and they chucked all their rubble into our garden.
    a new bay was put out on the road, but its not allocated to the house so anyone can and does use it.
    heres the funny part > ice cream van parks in there cos its outside a school, parking attendant comes down, and buys a bl00dy ice cream!
    my mum has got tons of parking tickets through forgetting to put the badge up, or where ive driven her car and put it up but showing the wrong side. £120 i paid last time because they dont ever listen to an appeal.
    ive said it before - vigilante. its all im gonna say
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
      Thanks for the offers and comments guys, feel a bit better this morning, it's nice and quiet out there this morning and the suns shineing, but they'll be back guess there are people like these all over, think i'd rather have Charlies view than wot i have here, cant beat a nice water feature no offence Matt but i hope i dont end up shareing a cell with you
      going to get some disabled "no parking" signs to stick on the garage door see if that does any good, doubt it tho, it used to be nice here, good nabours but then some moved out and these scumbags moved in,
      pirate storm! sorry to hear you got head butted, i doubt these guys would do that and would move if i needed to get out but you just dont want to have to ask every time ya go out, time they find the keys and fire these truck up, shunt em about, then i have to thread my way round em with em all standing there watching me, then ya got the same thing when you come back, in the end it's easier to not go out in the first place, oh well we keep looking at the property for sale and dreaming

its like years ago if you was ill someone in the neighbourhood would come n see if you needed anything n help only in the past few years you have to lock ya back doors even before you never had to. dont feel sorry for me cause there are people out there that would sort it out but whats the point it makes you just as bad as them but this is time n change we gone to mamsy pamsy n the councils housing assoc landlords etc dont care anymore. im a gentle giant n those who know me can say but im a big guy n if i went off on one they would soon lock me up n throw away the key n make my disability look even worse than it already does live n let live i say im glad theres people like stormy who will take the time to help. only one thing with us all turning up n trying to get things sorted is the anti 4x4 would have a even bigger field day. im glad this forum is like one big happy family even though we dont always agree with what each other say but we would all help each other. sorry had to have my moan n ive taken me happy pills feel better now time to bring back the old days when things could get sorted

Comment

Yep your dead right, it use to be like that not so long ago round here, you did'nt have to worry too much about locking up, now i've even got a padlock on the garden gate, most people here are still ok it's just 3 maybe 4 familys that are the problem, and they end up ruleing cos no one wants to confront them, wots the saying "all it takes for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing" i had a go at being a good man and all i succeeded in doing was get my sons rover gti damaged and me patio door glass broken,
        as ya say it makes ya feel better unloading it on here, anyway when you think of people being flooded out it makes my problems that much smaller!
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Some young lad had the living daylights kicked out of him last month by some young scum & a girl he died of his injuries. I wont go into detail but the Police got all of them.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Some young lad had the living daylights kicked out of him last month by some young scum & a girl he died of his injuries. I wont go into detail but the Police got all of them.
            Make's ya wonder dont it! they're not content with a fight these days they have to kill, glad the police got em but i wonder what they'll get dont think so
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
            X