Does anyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    Thats why me moved from Harrow. Scum everywhere.
    Its not perfect here , but a hell of a lot better.
    The place is full of BROADS aint it
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      Got no trouble with the neighbours, but the views a bit vaiable at the moment

Is your truck moored securely?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Is your truck moored securely?
        Yes, trouble is, I can't clean it out till I get a fishing licence...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          at my age i would'nt have to worry about getting bitched, i certainly aint no cellmate's wet dream
          Oh hell, I've started wondering again. If the phrase 'You don't look at the mantelpiece' was applied to the 'new bitch', what would the end of the expression be instead of 'poking the fire'? Raking the grate, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Oh hell, I've started wondering again. If the phrase 'You don't look at the mantelpiece' was applied to the 'new bitch', what would the end of the expression be instead of 'poking the fire'? Raking the grate, perhaps?

Eeewww!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Eeewww!!

Comment

how could you think of such a thing Matt
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  how could you think of such a thing Matt
                  God knows. That question justed popped into my mind when I read his post. I know, I really need help......................

Comment

That looks just great Tony, wot a difference, we got about 3 years left on the mortgage then we're gone! somewhere in the middle of nowhere i hope,
                    Mark your welcome to come park all the surf's you can find right outside here,
                    that'll f**k em up if it was'nt for the missis and kids i'd love to go out there and start shooting, might be worth the rest of my life inside, three squares a day and tv/pool etc and at my age i would'nt have to worry about getting bitched, i certainly aint no cellmate's wet dream

when i get the truck back on the road i wont be able to get it out the garage
                    Just say when Ian, we'll be there.

I've got some feckin nasty lookin mates too
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

God knows. That question justed popped into my mind when I read his post. I know, I really need help......................
                      I think you need a miracle Matt not just help
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                        I think you need a miracle Matt not just help

Comment

neighbours who needs em but ive got to when sal was pregnant n in hospi me n kids came home 10:30 at nite n guy had people parked in my parking spot with my number on for house housing officer said i had rights to ask him to move so i did worse thing even he head butted me n i went down more in shock as my to young uns were in back of truck coppers didnt want to know just gave him slap on wrist. when you have a disability coppers dont want to know when you tell em what it is. wish i could live in the country away from everyone n have no neighbours better for me then

Comment

Ive lived at this address my whole life, To be honest our neighbours one side have lil babies so they scream but hey! Thats life.

The other side have been legends to be honest! im a guitarist so its hard to sometimes not get carried away and pump up to 11!

When i moved into my sisters old room when she moved out, because its next to there house rather then the other side, my dad went around and said to them "if he makes too much noise just come and say right away its not a problem" She said that she goes to bed late so i can play as loud and as late as i like! Which is amazingly kind! an of course i dont take advantage of that, 9pm is the latest i'll play via an amp, after that its headphones! No extreme volumes either.

Best thing is they let me know when there away on holiday so i can get as loud as i like! Awesome neighbours, Even took me for a ride in his new Saab, Build quality its laughable though!!!

Comment

getting out

have to put up with this $hite? just took these pics from the bedroom window two minuits age, and it's like this most evening's and weekends, i dare'nt go out and kick up, learned my lesson last time with another lot, all i got was a load of gob and my sons car done over, cops never turned up, i cant wait to get out of this $hithole,
                              mate you have my sympatjy. i used to live in southampton(sorry) and 10 years ago i got the opportunity to move to eastbourne. i get a lovely view of the downs from my back garden, which makes me appreciate what i now have. you will get what you want if you want it enough

be lucky
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thanks for the offers and comments guys, feel a bit better this morning, it's nice and quiet out there this morning and the suns shineing, but they'll be back guess there are people like these all over, think i'd rather have Charlies view than wot i have here, cant beat a nice water feature no offence Matt but i hope i dont end up shareing a cell with you
                                going to get some disabled "no parking" signs to stick on the garage door see if that does any good, doubt it tho, it used to be nice here, good nabours but then some moved out and these scumbags moved in,
                                pirate storm! sorry to hear you got head butted, i doubt these guys would do that and would move if i needed to get out but you just dont want to have to ask every time ya go out, time they find the keys and fire these truck up, shunt em about, then i have to thread my way round em with em all standing there watching me, then ya got the same thing when you come back, in the end it's easier to not go out in the first place, oh well we keep looking at the property for sale and dreaming
                                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                                X