Matchams Venue Moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchams Venue Moved

Hi Guys Just Been On The Phone To Peter The Guy That Runs Matchams Off Road Pay And Play Days.unfortunately Matchams Is Off The Agenda This Weekend.but The Good News Is He Is Opening Another Venue For Us This Wkend, Its In Magna Road Poole,just Up From The Bearcross Pub.its £20 For The Day And Starts At 11am.apparently Its Quite A Challenging Course It Has Hills, Mud And Woods.
    As You Come Up Magna Road You Go Down A Dip That Has Traffic Lights At The Bottom. As You Come Up The Other Side To You Left You Will See Some Riding Stables.its In There. Peter Will Be Waiting For You At The Gates To sign Everyone In.anyone Wanting More Directions Or Info Please Pm Me.there is a map posted on this thread in the green laning section.cheers Guys Hope To See You All There.
    Last edited by surfenstein; 25 July 2007, 14:27.
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by surfenstein
    Hi Guys Just Been On The Phone To Peter The Guy That Runs Matchams Off Road Pay And Play Days.unfortunately Matchams Is Off The Agenda This Weekend.but The Good News Is He Is Opening Another Venue For Us This Wkend, Its In Magna Road Poole,just Up From The Bearcross Pub.its £20 For The Day And Starts At 11am.apparently Its Quite A Challenging Course It Has Hills, Mud And Woods.
    As You Come Up Magna Road You Go Down A Dip That Has Traffic Lights At The Bottom. As You Come Up The Other Side To You Left You Will See Some Riding Stables.its In There. Peter Will Be Waiting For You At The Gates To sign Everyone In.anyone Wanting More Directions Or Info Please Pm Me.there is a map posted on this thread in the green laning section.cheers Guys Hope To See You All There.
    Thanks mark
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Mark have told Ian (the £50 special) and Jon (the caretaker).........
      will tell Lurch later........cannot get hold of graham as he is on a course all week
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        Mark have told Ian (the £50 special) and Jon (the caretaker).........
        will tell Lurch later........cannot get hold of graham as he is on a course all week
        cool cheers ian.what time wil you be getting to me???
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

cool cheers ian.what time wil you be getting to me???
          About 10ish...........that will give us a hour ......How far from your place is it?
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

About 10ish...........that will give us a hour ......How far from your place is it?
            about five minutes walk from my house cutting across the golf course.and ten minutes by road.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

about five minutes walk from my house cutting across the golf course.and ten minutes by road.
              Hehehe you have a play ground on your doorstep

Have you let 24seven know
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Mark - thanks for the update - I can't make it, there are a few family things that have come up that I need to attend to this weekend....
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                  Mark - thanks for the update - I can't make it, there are a few family things that have come up that I need to attend to this weekend....
                  no problem mate.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

yep and i didnt even know it.i cant get hold of matt,anyone got his number??? i will leave him a pm but i dont know if he will get it in time.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

just sent him a message on hpoc.co.uk
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Ok mark cheers, i think i know where it is. I will pick my son up,thanks for the offer anyway.
                        Working at last.......

Comment

i am still alive and the uni has e-mail/net points.....

need to speak to wife as what the plans are for weekend.....

will know for sure tomorrow, if not it will be fri/sat when/if i get home...

depends on weather on the route.

will post as soon as i know

ttfn

graham

Comment

Originally posted by graham78
                            i am still alive and the uni has e-mail/net points.....

need to speak to wife as what the plans are for weekend.....

will know for sure tomorrow, if not it will be fri/sat when/if i get home...

depends on weather on the route.

will post as soon as i know

ttfn

graham

You have pm............................ .
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

yep and i didnt even know it.i cant get hold of matt,anyone got his number??? i will leave him a pm but i dont know if he will get it in time.

Originally posted by nero279
                              just sent him a message on hpoc.co.uk
                              Cheers guys, I have not been on the PC much of late, but I would love to come, thanks very much
                              I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
                              X