• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach
    lol being single aint always great!!! *echo*

It can be lonly!

It can also be a blast!
    i know what you mean.when i was single i spent 4 or 5 years traveling around the country and working if i needed to and just enjoying myself if i never needed to work and it was very lonely
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      i know what you mean.when i was single i spent 4 or 5 years traveling around the country and working if i needed to and just enjoying myself if i never needed to work and it was very lonely
      The other day my mate said to me "what would your dream woman be like?"

an whilst i was pondering over the question with my cola in hand making up my mind what qualitys i would look for in a say, Life partner he just said "Would she have to have a truck"

I think my toyota is keeping me single!!! If i sold it and got a push bike i could get with some tree hugger sorts then!

Comment

[QUOTE=RodLeach] The Ac belt is making a damn noise! it starts fine but runs bad and puffs smoke till its sorted its self out!

My AC belt used to make a noise, It don't no more !!!!
        I ya don't use/need it loose it..... it'll save doing ya others in !!!!!

There's always a Payback.... ya just won't see or hear it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

The other day my mate said to me "what would your dream woman be like?"

an whilst i was pondering over the question with my cola in hand making up my mind what qualitys i would look for in a say, Life partner he just said "Would she have to have a truck"

I think my toyota is keeping me single!!! If i sold it and got a push bike i could get with some tree hugger sorts then!
          stuff that if she don't like the truck the sod her,just hope the mrs don't see this or it could work out exspensive

Comment

[QUOTE=Surferjess]
            The Ac belt is making a damn noise! it starts fine but runs bad and puffs smoke till its sorted its self out!

My AC belt used to make a noise, It don't no more !!!!
            I ya don't use/need it loose it..... it'll save doing ya others in !!!!!

There's always a Payback.... ya just won't see or hear it Comin !!!!

I might give that a shot! I use it as a quick blast if the screen mists up, clears it instantly! But im stricly a windows down guy!!

Comment

stuff that if she don't like the truck the sod her,just hope the mrs don't see this or it could work out exspensive

Ah well If she makes you sleep on the sofa then we can hit some local bars and check out the um...the...."talent"

Comment

Ah well If she makes you sleep on the sofa then we can hit some local bars and check out the um...the...."talent"
                thats ok cause i still got the bed up in the front room so i can rest my hip a bit during the day.The sofa is to small for me

Comment

oh a groupie?!
                  your not single, you got your truck!
                  since ive had mine ive got a long list of stuff ive done.. no time for women with that parked outside.
                  i got a rad to replace, fog light to fit, wheels to get RE-Balanced cos they cant do it propperly,indicators to fix cos they dont go off by themselves.
                  then part service and were ready for the french tarts
                  bonjour bonjour monge tu sivu plais
                  that line should reel em in
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                    oh a groupie?!
                    since ive had mine ive got a long list of stuff ive done.. no time for women with that parked outside.
                    i got a rad to replace, fog light to fit, wheels to get RE-Balanced cos they cant do it propperly,indicators to fix cos they dont go off by themselves.
                    i did all my travelling over 10years ago and now just enjoying the truck even with its faults

Comment

oh a groupie?!

Ive got loads of stuff to get on with but most of it has to wait till insurance changeover!!! (not long now )

Ive been waiting for what seems like yeeears for some parcels to come though but what with the flooding etc i think most of its all held up!

Got some sidelights coming from sledge so i can have the lil amber bit on my truck and leave it on for sidelights
                      Vinces Panhard rod drop bracket to put my rear axel back in line after the lift,
                      an Amp to power my new sub!

And then ive got to change the thermostat, rad cap, MAYBE the temp sender thing and then its 33" tyres, Roof rack and basket, Winch for the TJM, Custom build a new rear bumper, Import a muffler thing from the USA and then my truck will be ready for the stage to look at it and say "that is f**king awesome!.... What next?"

Comment

Ive got loads of stuff to get on with but most of it has to wait till insurance changeover!!! (not long now )

Ive been waiting for what seems like yeeears for some parcels to come though but what with the flooding etc i think most of its all held up!

Got some sidelights coming from sledge so i can have the lil amber bit on my truck and leave it on for sidelights
                        Vinces Panhard rod drop bracket to put my rear axel back in line after the lift,
                        an Amp to power my new sub!

And then ive got to change the thermostat, rad cap, MAYBE the temp sender thing and then its 33" tyres, Roof rack and basket, Winch for the TJM, Custom build a new rear bumper, Import a muffler thing from the USA and then my truck will be ready for the stage to look at it and say "that is f**king awesome!.... What next?"
                        ive got a pioneer 12" sub 300w rms and an alpine 700w peak single channel amp in my bedroom doing absolutely nothing. it was in the bmw i had but i dont want to put it in the truck.
                        they are for sale if you want em.
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

ive got a pioneer 12" sub 300w rms and an alpine 700w peak single channel amp in my bedroom doing absolutely nothing. it was in the bmw i had but i dont want to put it in the truck.
                          they are for sale if you want em.
                          What kinda prices you after mate?

Comment

What kinda prices you after mate?
                            i paid £125 for the sub and £150 for the amp.
                            i had someone wanting them both for £100 but he is messing about (like the rest of the bmw owners of that forum)
                            there is 2 of the amps on ebay right now, http://search.ebay.co.uk/alpine-700w...ageNameZRC0023

and this is the sub: but i only have one of these:
                            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-x-12-Pioneer...ayphotohosting
                            remember i only have 1, and the listing lies, its not 800w RMS, no way. its 400w RMS max. but i think its more like 350. it was sold to me by the shop at 400, but i remember seing 350 or 300 somewhere on it. still very bassy though
                            your a forum member so make an offer?
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

this might explain the figures, just found it http://www.mcs-direct.co.uk/acatalog...2_TSW305F.html
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X