No announcement yet.

loads of surfs about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard somet bout some blokes in cornwall trying to force the londoners out of it... The Sun called them the "ohh arr Eh" (as in IRA but... not)

Comment

Come to think of it we had summer last Tuesday at Fowey.
      Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        I heard somet bout some blokes in cornwall trying to force the londoners out of it... The Sun called them the "ohh arr Eh" (as in IRA but... not)

Comment

I can understand it if its outsiders snapping up property for 2nd homes but don't be too hard on the ones who want to escape to a better place, I mean, have you ever been to Reading?
          Anyway its a two by four most of the time....

Comment

Originally posted by Casey
            I can understand it if its outsiders snapping up property for 2nd homes but don't be too hard on the ones who want to escape to a better place, I mean, have you ever been to Reading?
            yes n no thank you lol nah it ok but i couldnt live there but i agree its those who buy 2nd homes etc n want to change it thats worse but cornwall nice really if thats what you like

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
              seen a load round my area too. And prices are creeping, one garage wanted £4000 for a k reg ssr-x 2.4!! May start leaving these on windscreens
              But that 4Runner has nasty spotlamps, and there's a hairdressermobile on there...

Try this...
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                Next time your down give us a shout
                I did ............................wh at a great day out , and you will see places that you wouldn't normally find

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ght=stormforce
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Casey
                  some of us do welcome the tourist down here as its all we have left now but your more than welcome to join in the fun at the rtts
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Stormy is RUDI still at that BAR @ Atlantic coast
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                      Stormy is RUDI still at that BAR @ Atlantic coast
                      I don't think so Mark but i will try to find out for you.I know he is working for the Penzance Pirates RFC now and think thats taking most of his tim but i will let you know asap

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                        I don't think so Mark but i will try to find out for you.I know he is working for the Penzance Pirates RFC now and think thats taking most of his tim but i will let you know asap
                        RTTS may want to pay him a visit to cheer him up
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

he had the chance to go work for them full time as he use to do voluntary work for the pirates so jacked in his old job and took this one which gives him a more stable income.You got his tel.no.aint you

Comment

There are loads of surf's round this way too, in fact 4 of them were mine,except i just sold one so now down to 3

Cheers
                            Paul

Comment

Working...
                            X