No announcement yet.

1st gen Can-back pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks great........Oh to have a first gen ...........Hey have you still got logey's old one tony?
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

He'll be selling & HOTDOGS & ICECREAM next
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        It looks great........Oh to have a first gen ...........Hey have you still got logey's old one tony?
        Oh yeah....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          Glad you saw the true funny side of wot I meant . All humour , no malice .
          Nah, I know you, you're just a big cuddly bear.......

Comment

Originally posted by j4mie
            How Much? and Where From?
            1/Lots
            2/from the US

http://www.truckcandy.com/TC/CanBack/canback.htm

Comment

crikey thats very special forces looking, roll up the back , mini gun in place, anti 4x4 protestors cut down in swathes....

....and back in the room.
              The benchmark....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Well its here, we fitted it friday, and apart from a hefty import duty and VAT bill, and UPS managing to destroy most of the boxes and lose all the mounting bolts, all the important bits made it from the US.

I'm well chuffed with it, pretty spendy but worth it IMHO, its the main reason I always wanted a 1st gen in first place!

Check it out Sumo!!! :gloat: Shame you can't have yours yet.....

Ive got a collection in Andover on thursday any chance of meeting up and giving me MY camback.Or have you nicked all the bolts of off mine to make yours fit??? Mind you it does look very KOOOOOOL.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  Ive got a collection in Andover on thursday any chance of meeting up and giving me MY camback.Or have you nicked all the bolts of off mine to make yours fit??? Mind you it does look very KOOOOOOL.
                  Why do I get visions of Tony now frantically searching the workshop, thinking 'sod it, they'll do'?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    Why do I get visions of Tony now frantically searching the workshop, thinking 'sod it, they'll do'?
                    Well it will make a change from "I've finnished the Bullit Linda,and look I got all these bits left over."
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

So CRUEL
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                        Well it will make a change from "I've finnished the Bullit Linda,and look I got all these bits left over."

Comment

This is a nice modded top that offers just a top cover . Very cheap and popular in USA
                          http://www.yotatech.com/f88/my-65-4r...ni-top-119857/

Edit : Just asked supplier for total cost inc shipping.
                          Last edited by Vagrant No2; 10 July 2007, 23:39.
                          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Me want dat motor!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                              This is a nice modded top that offers just a top cover . Very cheap and popular in USA
                              http://www.yotatech.com/f88/my-65-4r...ni-top-119857/

Edit : Just asked supplier for total cost inc shipping.
                              Was that wiv the Fixings, Nuts & Bolts Rick or do they get Lost too.... in which case there Extra !!!!!

ps. hows it going in the Outback, sorted Yet ?

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see or hear it Comin !!!!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                                Was that wiv the Fixings, Nuts & Bolts Rick or do they get Lost too.... in which case there Extra !!!!!

ps. hows it going in the Outback, sorted Yet ?

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see or hear it Comin !!!!
                                With this option , the roof is for a FJ40 (lovely) and you make your own mod kit . So search Tony's floor for some bits .
                                As for settling in , I'll hold back on that one for the mo.
                                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                                X