Planet Aid???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet Aid???

What a joke. Tuned in to see some music and all you get is the queer and John Ross talking through the whole thing.

PANTS!!!

Originally posted by M35A2
    What a joke. Tuned in to see some music and all you get is the queer and John Ross talking through the whole thing.

PANTS!!!
    Yeah they do love themselves, never bother watching em, always the same $$$$$$$$,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Wot gets me, its alright to pledge the plight of the planet...

but how have all the stars got to the different countries [ie modes of transport] plus all the electricity used for the Lighting, the effects, equipment needing power.

Electricity being used by people at home watching/recording the shows on their own TVs/Videos/sky+ etc.

The various modes of transport used by the individuals and the broadcasters to go to the concerts also.

Defeats the object of the plight in the first place me thinks
      Last edited by Gizmo; 7 July 2007, 21:13.
      Gaz

Comment

They reccon the carbon footpring was evened out as they were useing energy saveing light bulbs, nuts!! they use more power when they fired up, like floresent tubes (which is wot they are,)
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Excellent not just me who feels like this. It has been on in kitchen and its turned
          out to be biggest load of t*at on TV since ...the last "concert".
          Even RHCP were a bit flat . No I'm not getting old these guys are the same age as me.

Comment

Originally posted by marticogo
            Excellent not just me who feels like this. It has been on in kitchen and its turned
            out to be biggest load of t*at on TV since ...the last "concert".
            Even RHCP were a bit flat . No I'm not getting old these guys are the same age as me.

Agreed, the Chillis have become too commercial now.

Comment

Nah, Keidis is still freaky stylee, and flea is still the best bassist in the world

note - I did not see them today though.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yep Keidis is still it .Flea is still boss bassist but the atmosphere looked and sounded $$$$. Seemed like they was playing in a car park. Camera men were on a bonus to find people in the crowd gettin' down.
                (Apart from zooming in on their friends , relatives etc etc)

Like they was all waiting for the pussycat girls. Pile of tripe. but made Woss drool. Hope his missus has her mitts on the bank account.Pussy cat girls like Spice Girls on chemicals. Madonna was $$$$ at end.
                Midnight Oil were good in OZ tho.
                They been campaigning about the planet for the last 15 years.
                TFF the net to watch .....

Comment

how many concerts do they need in this decade anyway? what percentage is actually going back to help the cause its for.. same goes for the others. i reckon less than 20%.. no one works for free. still better than nothing though i suppose
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                  X