Contented Surfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contented Surfer

Just thought I'd post to say I've got a big Surf smile at the moment All is well

The Snoop-De-Ville is looking good and driving great on it's 2" ES9000 lift and on Friday I fitted my ebay rear spoiler (already in dark blue so no spraying required) It is a bit scratched but then then the SDV has some war wounds anyway and I think it just adds to the macho appearance lol I also changed over to SVO which I've been wanting to do for a while.

On top of that, I finally sorted her sounds in the front doors. Some of you may have read how I made and fitted some large pods for components and found the door wouldn't close on the drivers side due to the pod hitting additional seat controls not to be found on the passenger side.... guess which side I measured up on So I made some new ones and with Dr Anglegrinder making some space in the doors they are all fitted now. I dynomated the doors too and the system now sounds absolutely FANTASTIC.

So my smile is reflecting driving higher, greener, louder and more aerodynamically

Maybe I should also mention that after finishing setting up the system I promptly ran the battery flat after arsing about with it and had to buy a set of jump leads to jump it off our Focus
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Originally posted by Snoop
    Maybe I should also mention that after finishing setting up the system I promptly ran the battery flat after arsing about with it and had to buy a set of jump leads to jump it off our Focus
    DOH!
    good on you though fancy changing my stereo over lol
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
    X