Scoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ian619
    Cheer's mate, did you get your pair fixed on?
    no i never.as i am now on social sick pay now i cant afford to get a compressoer to run them so these are the ones i was going to put on mine that i getting rid of
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      no i never.as i am now on social sick pay now i cant afford to get a compressoer to run them so these are the ones i was going to put on mine that i getting rid of
      Oh right! i know you had two pair (or did i dream that) thought it was the spare pair you were selling, why dont you hang on to em till your back to work? hopefully soon, i'm not much better off than you mate, carers allowance plus odd jobs, i'm allowed to earn the princely sum of £80.00 (last time i checked) a week without it affecting my allowance, carers really get the $hit end of the stick,
      if my wife was in residendial care it'd cost the ba$tards much more than 80,
      This subject really get's my back up, people that really need help have to fight tooth an nail for it while other scroungers get it thrown at em,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
        Oh right! i know you had two pair (or did i dream that) thought it was the spare pair you were selling, why dont you hang on to em till your back to work? hopefully soon, i'm not much better off than you mate, carers allowance plus odd jobs, i'm allowed to earn the princely sum of £80.00 (last time i checked) a week without it affecting my allowance, carers really get the $hit end of the stick,
        if my wife was in residendial care it'd cost the ba$tards much more than 80,
        This subject really get's my back up, people that really need help have to fight tooth an nail for it while other scroungers get it thrown at em,
        i will probably get some more at a later date from another old engine thats at the depot but you will probably get them fitted long before i do anyway
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X