@ Mitsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Mitsy

I believe your a Cemetery Gravedigger/Grounds person !!!!
    Do ya know of any safe chemical cleaners for Headstones ??
    Cheers
    Jess

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see or hear it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Warm soapy water. Marble/granite isn't porous, so nothing can cling that well to it.

Comment

Thanks for that Matt, tried it already it's a more than Grimey more like Discoloured/ stained

There's always a Payback .... Ya hust won't see or hear it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

I dont now my self but if u hang on till the morning i now the bloke who makes them and i will give him a call and post back in the morning.

Comment

My late Father was a stone mason when he was younger and I'm sure he said that he used to use hydrofluoric acid to clean gravestones .......

I suspect that it won't meet your criteria of a 'safe cleaner' though !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
            I dont now my self but if u hang on till the morning i now the bloke who makes them and i will give him a call and post back in the morning.
            Cheers Hic Hic Anytime in the next few days 'll do fine .... No probs

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

My late Father was a stone mason when he was younger and I'm sure he said that he used to use hydrofluoric acid to clean gravestones .......

I suspect that it won't meet your criteria of a 'safe cleaner' though !

Safe might notta bin the discription (no more damage) might describe it better
            Cheers anyway

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see or hear it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Warm soapy water. Marble/granite isn't porous, so nothing can cling that well to it.

Cillit bang, one squirt and the dirt is gone!.........apparently.

Comment

That's the last person I expected to hear ...... Bl00dy Barry Scott
                Can't stand the Geezer

There's always a Payback .... Ya just can'tsee or hear it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Surferjess not sure what colour your stone is but i rang my friend and he said if its white marble u can put bleach into some water wipe it over then go back 24hrs later and wipe it off . But without knowing what it is he cant really tell me yet so i have his number and name for u if u want it and he said to ring him Monday morning and he will help you just give me your email address .

Comment

Cheers for all ya Help Guys n Gals
                    B in touch

Buncefield Burner

Comment

What type of STONE is it MARBLE/GRANITE ?????? That would help.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Colour i meant marky mark.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                          What type of STONE is it MARBLE/GRANITE ?????? That would help.
                          Marble is Black & Granite is White
                          Thanks

Buncefield Burner

Comment

[QUOTE=Surferjess]Marble is Black & Granite is White
                            Thanks

down here we have granite from black through to near white, red, pink, cream, greenish, blueish and marble comes in more colours than that!!!
                            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                            Tony

Comment

Working...
                            X