Steering rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angusglover
    Thanks for the replies guys, unfortunately I am not mechanical so no idea where to look for these bits...ho hum....
    I suggest you book it in with Tonyn then.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

So, going back to my original question, how difficult is it to fit? 1hr, 3hrs or m ore?
      [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Comment

From what 4runner told me 1 1/2 hours. You need to look & see if the Rubber is leaving any clean marks on the rack to say its loose 1st.
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          From what 4runner told me 1 1/2 hours. You need to look & see if the Rubber is leaving any clean marks on the rack to say its loose 1st.

Thanks. FrogIsland 4x4 are going to do a full inspection and give me the run down on what's wrong, price etc.
          [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Comment

Thanks. FrogIsland 4x4 are going to do a full inspection and give me the run down on what's wrong, price etc.
            Let us know how you get on.
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

I've got my truck booked in with Frogs Island next Thurs to get my Castor/Camber/ Toe in and out done. They charge £60ph.

Judging by the amount of vehicles outside their workshop they can't be that bad. I've never heard anything bad about them and that's why I've booked my truck in with them. They prepare lots of truck for expeditions, and did the Long Way Round trucks, so they must be pretty good??

Comment

Working...
              X