god im a geek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god im a geek!

im just at work and sort of finished the stuff i had to do. so ive been youtube-ing for some time..
    all started when i was looking at pulse jets, and how they work as i only had some idea. then the jam jar pulse jet but they usually melt and smash. then gas turbines, and someone has a lorry turbo gas turbine that sounds crazy..then somehow i went on to watching videos of old english electric diesel trains cold starting then i heard things like 'geek!' being shouted accross at me....

HELP!!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by tonyppe
    im just at work and sort of finished the stuff i had to do. so ive been youtube-ing for some time..
    all started when i was looking at pulse jets, and how they work as i only had some idea. then the jam jar pulse jet but they usually melt and smash. then gas turbines, and someone has a lorry turbo gas turbine that sounds crazy..then somehow i went on to watching videos of old english electric diesel trains cold starting then i heard things like 'geek!' being shouted accross at me....

HELP!!
    No arguments from me - Tony - you HAVE to get out more........

Go and start looking on wayfinder project or on here for laning places instead, get your truck ready, and go out and get filthly - there is nothing cooler than turning up to work in a truck that it covered in mud!!! The security guy at our place grins each time I've been out laning and park up at the office - I've dropped half of Wales in the car park in the last year!!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

haha. got a funny look from the cutie in the next building this morning. and it was clean! tut..

jam jar pulse jet linky thingy
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
        haha. got a funny look from the cutie in the next building this morning. and it was clean! tut..

jam jar pulse jet linky thingy
        I'm not going to look at it - I'm not........no..............

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          I'm not going to look at it - I'm not........no..............
          I did look, pretty impressive
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
            I did look, pretty impressive

I won't be tempted..........

Comment

as soon as the jam jar is empty at home... ...
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I looked.. I was looking into these a while back.

My mate has built a Stirling engine, some of which can be fueled by ice.
                -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
                  I looked.. I was looking into these a while back.

My mate has built a Stirling engine, some of which can be fueled by ice.
                  poppin out now so cant look this up. how do they work? i didnt think it was possible to use ice as a source of energy. ?
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                  X