Can I have a nice big forum hug???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Ahhhh - excellent.....but won't either the stable girls, or I fall out of the hammock????
    If you are lucky, yes...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      If you are lucky, yes...
      Outstanding......
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Outstanding......

If you're lucky, yes!

Comment

Cheers Matt - it's all relative though, I'm not badly hurt, my car's fixed from last week, and she's been shaggin someone else for 2 years - so all in all, not too bad...
          At least you kept a stiff upper lip, if nowt else. Glad to hear you didn't have any bad injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            If you're lucky, yes!
            Oh-Oh - Vince's autopost is stuck - someone lean over and click it back to 'random'....

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              At least you kept a stiff upper lip, if nowt else. Glad to hear you didn't have any bad injuries.
              Her loss!

Comment

Oh-Oh - Vince's autopost is stuck - someone lean over and click it back to 'random'....

Nope, I was replying to your post where you said 'outstanding' meaning that if you had the girls in the hammock you'd......................ah forget it, the 'moments' gone now!
                sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Nope, I was replying to your post where you said 'outstanding' meaning that if you had the girls in the hammock you'd......................ah forget it, the 'moments' gone now!
                  sheesh!
                  I've been in a crash!!!!

(that and I'm a little dumb....)

Comment

group hug

I had a crash last night on my way home from the pub, in a cab - we were driving along the main road when a guy in a transit came out of a junction and hit the cab square on the B pillar, pushing us into the other side of the road.....

I've got bruised ribs from the impact on one side and the centre console armresty thingy, cuts and bruises all down my left arm, buggered elbow, bruised knees (they knocked together you see...) and cuts and grazes on my face where the pillar hit me....cabbie was fine, he had an 18 stone lump of human ballast to absorb the impact.....

Went to work today, but was dizzy and felt like poo - so home tomorrow....

Could have been worse - and I broke my watch - paid a fortune for that, and wrecked a new shirt

Took pics, had pics taken, went to casualty to have a torch flashed into my eyes....'can you see this?' - 'no, you're shining a torch into my face...'

And - last Friday I aquaplaned my Volvo off the M40 on the way home and buggered the front wheel up when I hit the kerb at the side of the hard shoulder - and then this situation with now former SWMBO - that's my three in a row....you can leave me alone now please...

go on then have ahug (just keep them hands where i can see them)
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Big injury lawyers 4U hug from me as well
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

WHERE THERES BLAME THERES A CLAIM
                        You have had it rough mate.
                        BIG HUG from me!
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                          WHERE THERES BLAME THERES A CLAIM
                          You have had it rough mate.
                          BIG HUG from me!
                          Thanks mate - concussion had kicked in big time today - keep falling over.....went outside for a smoke and nearly ended up in the road....so they must be right, smoking can kill......

Comment

Thanks mate - concussion had kicked in big time today - keep falling over.....went outside for a smoke and nearly ended up in the road....so they must be right, smoking can kill......
                            CONCUSSION stay off work as you are a RISK & at RISK.
                            HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

Have you paid the taxi driver your fair yet? The meter's probably still running lol Get well soon though and hope the bad luck ends
                              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                                CONCUSSION stay off work as you are a RISK & at RISK.
                                HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
                                'Working' at home today - read, sat on sofa with work laptop and personal laptop and TV on

Comment

Working...
                                X