Bye for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye for a while

I'm off to Cornwall for a week in a couple of hours, so won't be around (but I've got a bit of off roading planned so shd have some photos when I get back... if I get back...ah - no - she'll cope fine with the mud and stuff, I'm sure there must be jet washes in Cornwall???) he he he

Just wanted to wish all going to Devils Pit on Sunday a great time - really sorry I can't make it - hope you have serious fun

Take care all and good surfing
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Originally posted by Linda
    I'm off to Cornwall for a week in a couple of hours, so won't be around (but I've got a bit of off roading planned so shd have some photos when I get back... if I get back...ah - no - she'll cope fine with the mud and stuff, I'm sure there must be jet washes in Cornwall???) he he he

Just wanted to wish all going to Devils Pit on Sunday a great time - really sorry I can't make it - hope you have serious fun

Take care all and good surfing
    you'll have to go on the computer in the library to make sure we are ok,
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Yeah, I think there is an Internet Cafe in Newquay... but I'm sure you'll all be very good whilst I'm away.. won't you...
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

all be good

well il say goodbye to now im going to devils pit tomorrow and if no ones gonna get out alive its bound to be me lol lol have a nice holiday mark
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
        X