d.j wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d.j wanted

anyone know anybody who would be interested in doing a disco for a 21st birthday party end of september or early october. down here in poole?
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by surfenstein
    anyone know anybody who would be interested in doing a disco for a 21st birthday party end of september or early october. down here in poole?

Give Matt 'Da slugman' a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Give Matt 'Da slugman' a shout.
      oh yea slugman.cheers vince.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Unless, of course, you want all the females to be still talking to you the day after.

Comment

oh yea slugman.cheers vince.
          Just pay him in BEER & a SLEEPING BAG for the night
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Unless, of course, you want all the females to be still talking to you the day after.
            pmsl
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              Just pay him in BEER & a SLEEPING BAG for the night
              i was gonna put him up here for the night that is if he wants to do the disco.or is that an unwise thing to do.hehehehe
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

i was gonna put him up here for the night that is if he wants to do the disco.or is that an unwise thing to do.hehehehe
                Has the Shirlster got a good right hook?

Comment

just so long as they dont talk over all the tunes and make funny winking gestures and dance moves like all the others...
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                    just so long as they dont talk over all the tunes and make funny winking gestures and dance moves like all the others...

Hahahah - "This one's for all you lovely ladies in the house - oh, to hell with it - here's one for all you ugly ones too....."
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Actually - I've got some software (PC DJ Pro) all you need to do is load a bunch of tracks into it, it will then beatmatch them all, mix them for you and play the lot - all you need to do is stand behind the table, wear some shades and pretend you are in charge of the 'wheels of steel'.......
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                        Actually - I've got some software (PC DJ Pro) all you need to do is load a bunch of tracks into it, it will then beatmatch them all, mix them for you and play the lot - all you need to do is stand behind the table, wear some shades and pretend you are in charge of the 'wheels of steel'.......
                        can i get a copy of that pls?
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

is that the full version?
                          i've been looking at it with the controller, but some of the all in one MP3 machines seem a better idea.

virtual DJ's quite good too, but the a bit long winded looking through albums for tracks.
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

There is a driver at my company that owns an entertainment business. He has 9 DJ's working for him and is a mobile disco.

I can get his contact details if you are interested?

Comment

Working...
                            X