Stoneleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneleigh

We went to stoneleigh royal agricultural show today and look what me and the kids got up to , wasnt aloud to drive tho.

And then we met a big celebrity we were so chuffed to see him.

Great pics Mitsy - although, didn't think you were quite that hairy.....or sheepish.....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      Great pics Mitsy - although, didn't think you were quite that hairy.....or sheepish.....
      BAAAAAAAAAD JOKE.

Comment

misty , you got it fixed then ?
        john
        i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

nice pics! although round my way i usually see those land rovers with 22" wheels and 35 profile and almost lowered to the floor.
          normally driven by THOSE people

but - did you buy anything?
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
            misty , you got it fixed then ?
            john
            No mate not yet had to borrow my mates car. But unfortunately i could off done with the surf as by the end off the day the tractors were pulling everybody out off the muddy fields . Although we had a Peugeot , Geoff had the common sense to stay on the grass and drive out a different way to the mud filled roads that everyone else was using , so we got straight out luckily.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
              nice pics! although round my way i usually see those land rovers with 22" wheels and 35 profile and almost lowered to the floor.
              normally driven by THOSE people

but - did you buy anything?
              No not really went for the poultry for Geoff, the offroading for me and the quad biking and archery for the boys and horses for the amy but there was something for every one there really but it takes 2 days to get round it properly.

Comment

Will be going on Wednesday for a look round. Was the 4x4 course up and running- thought it might be closed after all the rain?

Comment

It was on sunday but its hard to find, as u go in its behind the first arena down in the bottom fields by the quad biking . Have fun a day is not long enough to get round it all.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
                    Will be going on Wednesday for a look round. Was the 4x4 course up and running- thought it might be closed after all the rain?
                    Bad news, that man, Wednesday has been cancelled due to the weather. Thats wednesdays royal show, not Wednesday in general...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                      Bad news, that man, Wednesday has been cancelled due to the weather. Thats wednesdays royal show, not Wednesday in general...
                      That's good, I quite like Wednesdays.
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                        That's good, I quite like Wednesdays.

Bob doesn't like Mondays.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          B*gg*r......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/c...re/6265286.stm

Maybe I can go tonight and make some money pulling cars out.....

Comment

Working...
                          X