watching the off road videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching the off road videos

OK , AlanM6 now seems to have his PC prob sorted . Can anyone help me to get the offroad videos from the front page to run . I have tried on 2 new computers with good graphics etc but when I open the video to view it is distorted and jumps and then stops . Any ideas

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    OK , AlanM6 now seems to have his PC prob sorted . Can anyone help me to get the offroad videos from the front page to run . I have tried on 2 new computers with good graphics etc but when I open the video to view it is distorted and jumps and then stops . Any ideas

Rick
    NO!
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
      NO!
      THANKS MATE

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2

Rick
        Hi Rick
        I had terrible problems trying to play the vids. Try right clicking on the vids,
        save to target and save them to the hard drive. I did this on sunday and have now seen all of them.

Geoff
        Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
          Hi Rick
          I had terrible problems trying to play the vids. Try right clicking on the vids,
          save to target and save them to the hard drive. I did this on sunday and have now seen all of them.

Geoff
          Thanks Geoff , you have been a help unlike some people , mention no names (JOTTO ) .
          I will try your suggestion .
          Thanks
          Rick

Comment

it's probable worth upgrading your media player

try this link

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/s...n&categoryid=4

also if are using a standard dial up connection, 56k to access the forum, the feed for video will be a bit slow.
            ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Iv'e tried all of the above but I get a blank screen, after downloading, on my home 'puter.
              If I try to play on the works machine they run upside down?????
              Sorry to hijack the thread but I am puzzled.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X