Service my Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service my Surf

I’ve taken the decision that Croydon is a cr*p hole and my job - looking at fingerprints - is soul destroying. So I’ve chucked me job in and sold the house and me and my partner are moving to Ireland.
    Before we go I need to get the Surf serviced (wash, cut and blow dry…) and wondered if any one had any recommendations for servicing around the Croydon area or is it worth going further a field to get it looked at.

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen
    I’ve taken the decision that Croydon is a cr*p hole and my job - looking at fingerprints - is soul destroying. So I’ve chucked me job in and sold the house and me and my partner are moving to Ireland.
    Before we go I need to get the Surf serviced (wash, cut and blow dry…) and wondered if any one had any recommendations for servicing around the Croydon area or is it worth going further a field to get it looked at.
    go to see Tonyn and he will do everything thats needed
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Ask Tonyn to do it he's in Basingstoke which is'nt that far & theres less SPEED CAMERAS. No wedding cake Buildings or Nestle offices You're right it is a $$$$hole. Too many Immigrants when i was last their.
      Last edited by marky; 29 June 2007, 13:24.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen

errrrr Toni & Guy?
        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

if you want a service then my uncles garage is in carshalton, but if you need deeper stuff doing then tonyN is probably cheaper
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
          X