Hilux Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux Forum?

As above does anyone know of a forum similar to this for the Hilux pickup?

Not thats as good as this place, post up stuff in the non-surf forum (at the bottom of the index page) if you want, and we can push the Zuki owners down to third place.

They are so simular to 1st and 2nd gen surfs, you'll get most of your answers in the tech forum anyway.

LA Supertrux's Yahoo group, 4xfun, is mostly Toy pickup guys, lots of knowlecge there, but Yahoo groups forum layout really sucks compared to a proper bulletin board like this one.

Personally, I'm not gonna make a fuss about pickup stuff in the general or tech forum, 9 out of 10 answers will help Surf owners as well. Can't speak for anyone else though.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswood345
      Not as such however pickup owners have always been very welcome to put their feet up here. After all the Surf is only a very few steps away from the pickup and TonyN is a pickup owner as well and was before he had the Surf (not that the Pickup will be around for much longer I think.

Nearest thing I can think of would be one of the Yahoo groups, I am pretty sure you will find a pickup one of those.

Actually no, I've just done a search and there isn't one there.

Guess all the pickup guys will just have to come here.

Cheers

Comment

I wonder how a Surf or 4Runner would look after J C drove it round Bristol into walls and trees, fed it to the English Channel, set fire to it and then put it on top of a tower block and blew it up.

Any one know a good panel beater?
        [center][color=red]1994 3.0 TD Runner[/color][/center][center]I only get it dirty so I can clean it again [/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswood345
          Have a look at some of the links here. Mostly non UK though.
          http://www.fds.com.au/toyotasurf/links.htm
          Pete

Comment

Working...
          X