Surf at the breakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf at the breakers

Went to harris's at southbourne for a temp sensor switch and there's a burgandiddy 2nd gen in the compound, he's selling it complete with a price on the screen of £1,400 ish looks complete and tidy but a bit high for a $cr@pper
    i thought, wondering wot's up with it?
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Thats obvious the problem is its burgandy.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis

Now you just hang on a minute there-------Blue maybe fast, green maybe go anywhere - black is the noisey one. Burgandy does um all.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
          Now you just hang on a minute there-------Blue maybe fast, green maybe go anywhere - black is the noisey one. Burgandy does um all.
          Oi what you mean Black is the noisey one
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            Oi what you mean Black is the noisey one
            Ha ha seem to remeber a thread with a black 5ltr that was suggested made alot of noise!!!!! am I wrong........

Comment

Ha ha seem to remeber a thread with a black 5ltr that was suggested made alot of noise!!!!! am I wrong........
              Thats a one off.......It's to do with the twin snorkels
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

now i'll let you off on that one as long as you don't mean rattly noises
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  now i'll let you off on that one as long as you don't mean rattly noises

naaaaa I have a bucket full of those - I think it may be Stein - is he loud?

Comment

naaaaa I have a bucket full of those - I think it may be Stein - is he loud?
                    YES
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                      YES

There ya go then
                      - point proven

Comment

This is how it goes lads , when god made the earth he made burgundy surfs but had to s$$$$ them as people kept laughing at them , then he made blue surfs but they kept braking down , then after going through all the sh1t colours he finally came to black which was the colour off heaven on earth and then everything was well with the world and black surfs ruled forever.

He He beat that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                          This is how it goes lads , when god made the earth he made burgundy surfs but had to s$$$$ them as people kept laughing at them , then he made blue surfs but they kept braking down , then after going through all the sh1t colours he finally came to black which was the colour off heaven on earth and then everything was well with the world and black surfs ruled forever.

He He beat that one.

Black is, being of the achromatic colour of maximum darkness, having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy

He He beat that one.
                            Ha ha ha ha have you bin the pub with Log85 whatever those numbers are coz u makin as much sense as him. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                              Black is, being of the achromatic colour of maximum darkness, having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light.
                              As in hiding...........why is that?

Comment

Working...
                              X