My new Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Toy

and yep, your right, im chopping in my beloved surf. for something made from old baked bean cans and gaffer tape. but hey, its the mods and off road ability i want, so the green oval is the natural choice, as i dont have a second account in the cayman islands

dont pick it up for a week, apparantly they have run out of gaffer tape, and the hammers broken. so need a big delivery to get it ready.

ive got the dealers pics, so you can admire the magnolia colour and be jealous of my heated leather seats and twin electric leakroofs....

it has got the landy cross rails for the roof bars and drives nice, autobox changes properly. and only 1 thing fell off on the test drive. must be a good un

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

why!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=andrewlee31]and yep, your right, im chopping in my beloved surf. for something made from old baked bean cans and gaffer tape. but hey, its the mods and off road ability i want, so the green oval is the natural choice, as i dont have a second account in the cayman islands

dont pick it up for a week, apparantly they have run out of gaffer tape, and the hammers broken. so need a big delivery to get it ready.

ive got the dealers pics, so you can admire the magnolia colour and be jealous of my heated leather seats and twin electric leakroofs....

it has got the landy cross rails for the roof bars and drives nice, autobox changes properly. and only 1 thing fell off on the test drive. must be a good un

[QUOTE]

But it's not burgandy...........
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

why

Comment

But it's not burgandy...........

nope its magnolia
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by joymic
            why
            Must have plenty of time !!!! for repairs I fink .....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just can't see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
              Must have plenty of time !!!! for repairs I fink .....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just can't see it Comin !!!!

yep and at the prices of landy bits. plenty left in me wallet as well its just something i cannot deny, landy parts are cheap as chips. and mod parts are cheap and easily accesible. a lot of choice, and at the end of the day thats what we want.
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Oh the downward spiral ............Next is sleeping in a cardboard box to cover the repair bills
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I walked past a Disco3 tonight, looked in the cabin, it had more knobs than the Palace of Westminster

Hmmmmmmmmmm, the interior colour is just right for when the muddy water flows in

Come to think about it electric seats when stuck in a puddle with water coming through the doors could be interesting

Sorry Andrew, but it doesn't float my boat, but each to their own.

You'll be back to the surf fold, they get under the skin

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Nice one Andy! You have got taste after all. Least you bought something with a bit of comfort even though the auto box will probably chew itself up and those prestige badges will fall off on a speed bump.
                    Looks a bit car`ish for now though and I bet you cant wait to start beefing her up.
                    cheers for now,
                    chris