Ripped off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripped off

Well i have been, had to happen sooner or later i suppose, i bought a back up fan off the guy on ebay that was selling the tail gate, and so far no fan, no replys to my email, and no cheque back!!! only £15 i know and my fault for buying outside of ebay (techinally) but wot a $hithouse, got to bump me for a lousy 15 quid, it was that guy with the funny name, Riza Krasniqi so watch out if you see him selling on there, most transactions are fine but one like this destroys your faith in human nature
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

cant you get cheques back from the bank when things like this happen?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
      Well i have been, had to happen sooner or later i suppose, i bought a back up fan off the guy on ebay that was selling the tail gate, and so far no fan, no replys to my email, and no cheque back!!! only £15 i know and my fault for buying outside of ebay (techinally) but wot a $hithouse, got to bump me for a lousy 15 quid, it was that guy with the funny name, Riza Krasniqi so watch out if you see him selling on there, most transactions are fine but one like this destroys your faith in human nature
      How long ago did you get the tailgate Ian ?

We might be able to identify the rogue from the lot if it is still on fleabay.
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        How long ago did you get the tailgate Ian ?

We might be able to identify the rogue from the lot if it is still on fleabay.
        I did'nt get the tailgate, i bid on it but he pulled the add a sold privatly, i emailed him to see what happened and mensioned i was after a the cooling fan, which he said i could have for 15Quid, this was about 3-4 weeks ago

Comment

Hey Ian, dont worry mate, we're not all the same. Vicki does a fair bit of business 'off eBay' and ALWAYS honours the deals.

There's sh1ts in all walks of life, not just online auction sites
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I did'nt get the tailgate, i bid on it but he pulled the add a sold privatly, i emailed him to see what happened and mensioned i was after a the cooling fan, which he said i could have for 15Quid, this was about 3-4 weeks ago
            Bugga

Just a silly question, has the cheque been cashed ?
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Well i got a responce from that email!! after a couple of nice enquries i sent a nasty one, and he reccons he lost my address, (so why did'nt he reply to the earlier emails) anyway looks like he gonna send it,
              yep the cheque was cashed, all this aggro when all it takes is a quick email to put ya mind at ease, cheer's guys

The sell is rizak123 BTW,
              Last edited by POPEYE; 26 June 2007, 22:09.

Comment

OK, do i feel a dick!!, just to set the record straight on this seller, i've been in touch with him and it seems it's mostly my fault, he did advertise for me to send my address again as he lost it, found his advert and there it was as he said it was, so as i said to him, there are two lessons to be learned for me,
                1, dont email when your uptight (which i did) and 2, keep the sellers add on your PC till the transaction's done, (which i did'nt), i just kept his email in my outlook,
                They say it takes a big man to appoligise so i hope i been big enough, sorry to him and sorry for the thread,

I'll just get me coat

Comment

Ain't it a bugger when that happens.

Comment

OK, do i feel a dick!!, just to set the record straight on this seller, i've been in touch with him and it seems it's mostly my fault, he did advertise for me to send my address again as he lost it, found his advert and there it was as he said it was, so as i said to him, there are two lessons to be learned for me,
                    1, dont email when your uptight (which i did) and 2, keep the sellers add on your PC till the transaction's done, (which i did'nt), i just kept his email in my outlook,
                    They say it takes a big man to appoligise so i hope i been big enough, sorry to him and sorry for the thread,

I'll just get me coat

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

Hehehe, nice one

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                        Ain't it a bugger when that happens.
                        It certainly is! i'm haveing a right 24 hours, so far i've pi$$ed off an ebay seller, the returns staff at B&Q, the guy at the breakers and a bloke hit me up the backside in the car, i think i should bugger off to bed and keep out everyones way, i was after a tempsensor switch for a corolla, the bloke said theres some right at the back, trudged through mud and water to the back of the field and their aint one soddin corolla, there were a couple of carina's and the switches look the same, but do you think i could get em undone, they just rounded off and i got a brass splinter in me finger, think i'll try ebay breakers or maindealer, dam thing, it's all thats holding me up from filling the truck up with (drumroll) "coolant" !!!

Oh! i forgot, Vinces fans turned up and i was out, got to go all the way to havant tomorrow to get em, AAARRRGGGGGGGGG

Comment

Working...
                        X