X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woodzie
    Why i have a BLUE one.............We all know blue is best

Hey i've got a fish
    I got some baby frogs in my garden pond And maybe a grey pug 405 estate tomorrow
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
      it's ok, he's just jealous of the colour of your truck. You'll get used to it as a proud burgundy owner.
      thought as much.. he just dont realise the burgundy ones are so much quicker than any other colour! in fact, the more burgundy and chrome you have the faster you go... if i only had one that was burgundy all over on the inside too!!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
        thought as much.. he just dont realise the burgundy ones are so much quicker than any other colour! in fact, the more burgundy and chrome you have the faster you go... if i only had one that was burgundy all over on the inside too!!

there are some surfs with a red/burgundy intereior. Sledge has it in his

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
          there are some surfs with a red/burgundy intereior. Sledge has it in his
          and we all saw what happened to his clutch when two burgundy ones played in the mud, is burgendidy even a colour?
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            and we all saw what happened to his clutch when two burgundy ones played in the mud, is burgendidy even a colour?
            the clutch was on it's way out anyway, it just gave out a little sooner than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
              It's more a rusty Red ........And blue ones are faster .........but not as fast as a black V8
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

It's more a rusty Red ........And blue ones are faster .........but not as fast as a black V8
                ooooooooo some strong words there hehe
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Sounds like that one had mixi .....I know i ain't going to even think about spelling that one
                  as far as i understand it ....no cure, it would have been a kindness to put it out of it's misery, aparently can not be transfered to humans, they do say you can eat a mixi rabbit (I wouldn't !)
                  and by the way.... one of you is right, the other is wrong on the subject of colour
                  there aint no finer than a blue truck (black is not a colour it is a tone ) but it is almost as good
                  Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                  Tony

Comment

mixi is a man made disease that the aussies used to kill them off... cos rabbits were a menace in Aus and not native...

but just as rabbits got there from here, the mixi got here from there!.

usually just kill them as quick as with whatever you've got.
                    i pushed one off the cliffs at lands end once!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                      mixi is a man made disease that the aussies used to kill them off... cos rabbits were a menace in Aus and not native...

Mercy killing
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

what do you mean you pushed one off? was it already contemplating doing it itself?

may be a big rock to the back of the head would of put it out its misery running it over at 2mph would of been slow and painful
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
                          what do you mean you pushed one off? was it already contemplating doing it itself?
                          it was sat there doing what mixi rabbits do, with puss in it's eyes and swollen...
                          i kinda hooked my toes under it and erm... helped it on i's way with a soft kick!

(sounds bad, but drowning's supposed to be a good way to go!)
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

it was sat there doing what mixi rabbits do, with puss in it's eyes and swollen...
                            i kinda hooked my toes under it and erm... helped it on i's way with a soft kick!

The fall probably did it
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

as long as enough sand was put down, i suppose you scored a try! hehe
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Myxomatosis:
                                In rabbits of the genus Sylvilagus (cottontail rabbits), myxomatosis only causes localized skin tumors, but the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) is more severely affected.[1] At first, normally the disease is visible by lumps (myxomata) and puffiness around the head and genitals. It then may progress to acute conjunctivitis and possibly blindness however this also may be the first indication of the disease. The rabbits become listless, lose appetite, and develop a fever. Secondary bacterial infections occur in most cases which cause pneumonia and purulent inflammation of the lumps. In typical cases where the rabbit has no resistance, death takes an average of 13 days.
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X