lunch time off road: Leatherhead(ish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UDTrev
    Is that Pheasants as in feathered, flying fodder ? or Peasants as in locals ?
    The feathered ones as there is a big shoot there ..........It's the other ones near the prison ...........i think the road come out at newlands corner traffic lights on the a25.... Then up the hill to shere
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      Is that Pheasants as in feathered, flying fodder ? or Peasants as in locals ?
      there is plenty of pheasants up the lanes. they dont get out the way. they just run about in front of the car. funny to watch.
      like that rabbit that had pussey eyes that wouldnt get out the way either. it must have been inches from being squashed when my mate said 'did you see that rabbit'. we all said no, so he reversed and there was a rabbit sittin in the track. bibbed the horn but wouldnt move. i got out and its eyes were closed and all swollen up. i picked up and put it at the side of the lane out the way.
      wasnt dead, just little wet.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
        its Crazy!!! when are you coming up next? ill show you
        when my truck stops being broken.
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

there is plenty of pheasants up the lanes. they dont get out the way. they just run about in front of the car. funny to watch.
          like that rabbit that had pussey eyes that wouldnt get out the way either. it must have been inches from being squashed when my mate said 'did you see that rabbit'. we all said no, so he reversed and there was a rabbit sittin in the track. bibbed the horn but wouldnt move. i got out and its eyes were closed and all swollen up. i picked up and put it at the side of the lane out the way.
          wasnt dead, just little wet.
          Sounds like that one had mixi .....I know i ain't going to even think about spelling that one
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Sounds like that one had mixi .....I know i ain't going to even think about spelling that one
            miximotosis? or mixamotosis... mixi is better
            i felt very sorry for the rabbit, is there any cure for that? but i suppose its the circle of life. some food for the foxes
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
              when my truck stops being broken.
              still head problems? i was wondering do the uk spec 2.4s have the same head probs as the surfs? may be a s$$$$ yard will be cheaper? or looking to buy a smashed 2.4 hilux
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

used to do a bit of hunting at ripley [near send] used to see a lot of rabbits with mixi there,
                used to kill them for humane reasons and leave them for foxes,
                think its passed on by the fleas
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

still head problems? i was wondering do the uk spec 2.4s have the same head probs as the surfs? may be a s$$$$ yard will be cheaper? or looking to buy a smashed 2.4 hilux
                  going to TonyN's next month hopefully to get a Stevo head fitted. Should be ready to play with soon afterward

Comment

It wasnt me driving anyway! the car just drove itself!
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It wasnt me driving anyway! the car just drove itself!

Ah a live common burgendiddy
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Ah a live common burgendiddy
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

it's ok, he's just jealous of the colour of your truck. You'll get used to it as a proud burgundy owner.

Comment

it's ok, he's just jealous of the colour of your truck. You'll get used to it as a proud burgundy owner.
                            If the day came that i'd have to sink that low ,i think i'd rather buy a pajero
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

If the day came that i'd have to sink that low ,i think i'd rather buy a pajero
                              insult all you like, if it's the only way to cover your jealousy :P

Comment

insult all you like, if it's the only way to cover your jealousy :P
                                Why i have a BLUE one.............We all know blue is best

Hey i've got a fish
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X