What do you think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think??

Have seen an advert for a 3.0ltr ssrx auto in black on an L plate with 69000 miles on the clock, yes miles (they say it has been fully converted). It comes with RAC check, mileage check and 12 month warranty for what it's worth. Its just what I'm after and in the pictures looks the nuts!!, but its £7995!! Is this over priced? Its more then I wanted to spend but its just what i wanted, let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Adrian

for what its worth I just paid £6950 for an M reg 94 surf sssrx 3.0 td about the same milage but without the RAC check and only three months warranty. guess it boils down to how much ya like it

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianbadboy
      Have seen an advert for a 3.0ltr ssrx auto in black on an L plate with 69000 miles on the clock, yes miles (they say it has been fully converted). It comes with RAC check, mileage check and 12 month warranty for what it's worth. Its just what I'm after and in the pictures looks the nuts!!, but its £7995!! Is this over priced? Its more then I wanted to spend but its just what i wanted, let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Adrian
      What does the warranty cover, read the small print. I have seen L reg's going for 6 t 6 1/2k and seen them dearer, I suppose it all boils down to model, condition etc
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Cheers

Adrian
        Adrian, to me you are saying you know it's overpriced, but you like it. (heart ruling the head!!)They all look the nuts in pictures and descriptions when you are looking for one. However, there are not many black Surfs around. Why not go along and sound out the dealer, see if you can get the price down. Dont go there sounding too eager, tell him you've got others to look at etc, etc. If you've no p/x, you should definately get the price down. Let us know how you get on.
        Pete

Comment

Thats a bit overpriced imho, paid a lot less than that for mine, if you can stretch to a little more look at this link for a 3rd gen,
          http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/sc...6&vehicle=9&ss=
          I can reccomend them, ask for Vaughn (spelling) he might come down a bit.
          [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
          [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by rockey
            Thats a bit overpriced imho, paid a lot less than that for mine, if you can stretch to a little more look at this link for a 3rd gen,
            http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/sc...6&vehicle=9&ss=
            I can reccomend them, ask for Vaughn (spelling) he might come down a bit.
            This a bl**dy nice looking truck -(I do like red!!) and the price seems reasonable

Adrian - I tend to agree with Pete, why rush it, look about and find exactly what you want or go back to the dealer and haggle.
            Good luck
            NO WORRIES!
            Rusty

Comment

Thanks for your reply's everyone. I'm going to have a look at her Saturday to see what its like in the flesh. Have ruled out a 3rd gen model due to price, but that re done does look nice. I will let you know how I get on.

Comment

Cheers

Adrian
                i;d have thought you'd get a 3rd gen for 8 grand??? would you not??
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I brought it

Well I've brought it!! It was as good as I hoped, Paintwork is virtually unmarked, no stickers, no rust. Top spec and it all seams to work. Knocked him down a bit on the price, but still not cheap.
                  Pick it up in two weeks... can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                  X