flooded britain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nero279
    i've just been out kayaking for the evening and it's been a beautiful evening here.

Where abouts?.......down in the town, or on the stanhope estate?

I was hoping for some proper flooding here, but it all runs into the bl00dy sea!
    Last edited by plumb bob; 26 June 2007, 01:09.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Bottom of the RMC at Seapoint, Hythe, water level wasn't much above normal. Sea looked fun, but we had novices out with us so couldn't take them out on it.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

was put on call for yesterday then we got stood down this morning
        (4x4 rne)

Comment

Originally posted by spoofer28
          was put on call for yesterday then we got stood down this morning
          (4x4 rne)
          Whasssa on call for ?
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
            Whasssa on call for ?
            He's in the 'Thirst Pockets Dispersal Squad'
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              He's in the 'Thirst Pockets Dispersal Squad'

Comment

Made a deal with a local company late last night, going down there this morning to transport all there staff through 3ft of water so they can get to work for the day! if theres no change tonight then i will be going back for them, cause all there cars are trapped on high ground so are safe but they just cant get in or out.

He offered me financial reward to help him!! so am i moraly right to take cash from a company that other wise would not be trading?? could you do it?
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                  Made a deal with a local company late last night, going down there this morning to transport all there staff through 3ft of water so they can get to work for the day! if theres no change tonight then i will be going back for them, cause all there cars are trapped on high ground so are safe but they just cant get in or out.

He offered me financial reward to help him!! so am i moraly right to take cash from a company that other wise would not be trading?? could you do it?
                  Me no - but then again for a mouthy bird ise kinda soft deep down. Go for it though . Think if something went wrong whilst doing it who would pay???

Comment

Originally posted by slim

Think fuel costs, wear & tear on the vehicle, full valet afterwards, possible faults/repair costs, you could be out of pocket.

Every time I do someone a favour, it always comes back and bites me in the ass, so yes, TAKE THE MONEY!
                    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Learn from the experts..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvdpYgX4f7Q
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Some people are so STUPID
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                        X