All plumbed in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All plumbed in

At last!! a real sod of a job, just hope it dont all blow apart when i fire it up,
    the outlet from the pump goes back in to the engine lower hose connection, i'm hopeing this pump will help the flow with the extra rad and all, i'll just wire it to a switch till i can figure out (pick someones brains) how to get it to come on when the stat opens, just the air-con fans to fit on the rad and a second front back up fan (if it turns up, ebay),
    Also got the intercooler fan fitted, again it'll be on a switch till i sort out a low temp sensor to kick it in, i'm definatly a fan of surfs
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Er?

Could you please tell me, was your engine and chasis etc. sprayed or hand painted?

Thanks!

Gary

Comment

Blimey, is this the first concourse show and shine Surf?
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett
        Could you please tell me, was your engine and chasis etc. sprayed or hand painted?

Thanks!

Gary
        Bit of both, all the blue stuff i hand painted also the rear end of the chassi, the bottom of the cab and all the front chassi and engine i just lay'd it on with a spary gun, there are a few bits to touch up with a brush when i get it off the blocks
        Last time i do summat like this, i said that with the buick but i mean it this time, just about hacked off with the f**ker now, seems no end to it,

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          At last!! a real sod of a job, just hope it dont all blow apart when i fire it up,
          the outlet from the pump goes back in to the engine lower hose connection, i'm hopeing this pump will help the flow with the extra rad and all, i'll just wire it to a switch till i can figure out (pick someones brains) how to get it to come on when the stat opens, just the air-con fans to fit on the rad and a second front back up fan (if it turns up, ebay),
          Also got the intercooler fan fitted, again it'll be on a switch till i sort out a low temp sensor to kick it in, i'm definatly a fan of surfs
          AIRFIX will be selling this soon
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            AIRFIX will be selling this soon
            Long as i get me royalties, 10%

Comment

Working...
            X