just checking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just checking!

Just checking if i got this vac pipe in the right place, only one i did'nt mark and for some reason i thought it went on the induction tube to the turbo, then i found the little nipple on the back of this switch
    or ta.
    forgot, it goes to a tee, one to the boost gauge and tother to the small vac unit on the side of the intake
    Last edited by POPEYE; 22 June 2007, 16:49.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Anyone?? cant see it in the diagram i have and i have searched, think i got it right but second opinion helps, the bit i'm holding is fixed to the air filter box,

Comment

Thats where it goes on mine. Having taken it off several times today to try and get the fueling sorted. Alas no smoke but a top end of 60!!! next step put up with a bit of smoke till the injectors get cleaned! hope you get yours back together ok ian!
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
        Thats where it goes on mine. Having taken it off several times today to try and get the fueling sorted. Alas no smoke but a top end of 60!!! next step put up with a bit of smoke till the injectors get cleaned! hope you get yours back together ok ian!
        Cheers Michael, thought it was, could'nt se anywhere else to stick it,

Have you try'd a drop of transmission fluid in with the diesil, it's a good cleaner, i put a litre in a full'ish tank, sorted mine out a lot, (it had other probs as well tho) ian

Comment

Working...
        X