@ Bushwacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Bushwacker

Hi mate, not sure if the PM messageing is working and wondering if you got the last one? i can send you the postage/packing for the fans (or fan, as i have one that works) if you let me know, if you deceided to hang on to em thats OK,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    Hi mate, not sure if the PM messageing is working and wondering if you got the last one? i can send you the postage/packing for the fans (or fan, as i have one that works) if you let me know, if you deceided to hang on to em thats OK,

They're packaged up and ready to go Ian, but I couldn't get to the post office today, hurt my knee yesterday and I can't walk! (ligaments or summat)

I'm hobling around OK at the moment so I'll post them in the morning, I've got five parcels to post!!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      They're packaged up and ready to go Ian, but I couldn't get to the post office today, hurt my knee yesterday and I can't walk! (ligaments or summat)

I'm hobbling around OK at the moment so I'll post them in the morning, I've got five parcels to post!!!!!.
      thats you me and Phillip now then Vince....invalids anonymous
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        thats you me and Phillip now then Vince....invalids anonymous

I know, I'm supposed to be resting it but I can't sit still. I had to hop everywhere around the house today until about 4pm when I could put my other foot down. I've injured my posterior cruciate ligament by the way.

Comment

I'm hobling around OK at the moment so I'll post them in the morning, I've got five parcels to post!!!!!.

ohh 5 parcels? Would one be for me.... Or am i not that far on the list yet

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
            ohh 5 parcels? Would one be for me.... Or am i not that far on the list yet

If the paint is dry, then yes!

Comment

If the paint is dry, then yes!

any 3rd genners near you? You could get them to blow dry it!!

(Thanks for getting it sorted mate! much appreciated! )

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate, wot you need is a horse hair poltice on it
                failing that stick it under the dogs when their asleep, the warmth will draw it out, anyway there's no rush on this, i dont want ya trudging miles in the pi$$ing rain with a sack on your back, wait till it stops raining
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X